Sold/Expired xmas priced for fellow fanatics. Sig P220 legion

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
bought 2x 45 acp sigs around the time I had hand surgery. I cannot shoot them as well these days and they are safe queens. This one is the Sig Legion P220 45 acp da/sa version LNIB shot only 2 times( 200 flawless round total.

comes with 2 magazines and all you see in the pics. The gun is pristine:

This is what Sig has to say about it:

The P220 Legion is an enhanced version of the gun that started it all for modern day SIG. Finished in a proprietary Legion gray coating and featuring custom G-10 grips with a Legion medallion, the P220 Legion is improved in nearly every way. The stainless-steel slide sports SIG SAUER Electro-Optics X-RAY high visibility day/night sights as well as front cocking serrations that provide greater purchase for cycling the action, clearing the firearm or conducting press checks.

The P220 in DA/SA includes a reduced and contoured Elite beavertail, which allows for a higher grip and a reduced profile, thus eliminating printing. More aggressive front strap checkering and additional checkering under the trigger guard enhance the grip. An X-Five undercut has been applied to the trigger guard, allowing for a higher grip and greater control. The P220 Legion also features low-profile decocking and slide-catch levers to reduce the risk of snagging. An enhanced polished action with the SRT (Short-Reset Trigger) is augmented with a Grayguns, Inc. designed P-SAIT trigger. In addition, a solid steel guide rod adds weight where it matters most.
]

xmas pricing $875 including shipping from my FFL to yours; check( has to clear before shipping or major credit card accepted( no cc fees)

thanks for looking

Attachments

• DSC_0109.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 21
  • DSC_0110.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Latest posts