wtf?

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I won't comment on the big pic, rather the pic and title says a bunch

The scrawl says "federal judge dismisses drunk driving charges against bruce springsteen"

Attachments

• 20210224_164439 (1).jpg
    20210224_164439 (1).jpg
    677.4 KB · Views: 18

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
She was backing up Psaki (silent P), yammering on about how the biden admin is really on top of everything, all is good, really,even sleepyjo is good. no mention of the rising covid spread, unemployment, iran, paris or anything important. just all is good, nothing to see here, move along. I was just caught off guard .......by her appearance

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Ha, clearly (as coke pointed out) I am too white to comprehend gov't officials that admittedly have an agenda that will destroy the USA. It was hilarious watching her fumble attempting to reinstall the covid mask and not upset the complete covering of her hair. I took great pleasure in her obvious discomfort

The old one size fits all Montana neck-tie , goes well with any wardrobe , would be a welcome addition to these traitorous individuals clothing choices.

PanHandlerFL

Well-Known Fanatic
Not holding my breath that maybe, just maybe, the name "White House" may come under scrutiny by offendable members of society as being offensive...F'it, I can't even joke about it as nothing is sacred and I'll probably live to see it happen.

Latest posts