Winter Practice indoors at Heartland

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
Just a heads up we are going to be having bullseye practice and club matches through the winter at Heartland in Edmond the first weekend of the month starting next month. The practice will be Saturdays with the club match on Sunday. Not sure of the time yet but will post it up as soon as I know. Cost for the weekend is just $10 that covers range time and targets for both days. Depending on the turnout we will run it in relays but that just depends on the number of shooters that show up. Come on out and see what bullseye is all about.

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm glad your going to make it out Jesse. They are going to do the 22 match Saturday after the practice session and the centerfire and 45 match on sunday. Its still only 10 dollars for the weekend. I recommend shooting a 22 for the practice, Ill be shooting my 22 both days for all the matches. I don't know why you couldn't shoot your glock for the centerfire match. Most people shoot 45 for both centerfire and 45. You will more than likely be the only one shooting a glock. Most shoot custom 1911s. Last weekend I got to shoot a brand new Mountian Competition 1911 with a trigger done by 10 time world champion Brian Zins. The pistol is guaranteed to hold a 1.5" 5 shoot group at 50yards on a ransom rest.

Latest posts