Win a $100 to Midway or Brownells!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
To qualify, you must put in this thread what you enjoy about the 1911 platform. Nothing more, nothing less.

Post twice, the second post is disqualified, and you're put on my personal poop list for being a PITA.

You have until September 1st 2019 at 9AM EST to qualify. No purchase required. The winner will be chosen via random.org live on facebook video.
The only person not allowed to win, is me. The winner gets to pick $100 gift card to MidwayUSA, or Brownells.

Void where prohibited, and common sense rules apply. All decisions by me, are final, and you agree to not be a jerk if you don't win this awesome opportunity. I'm going to contact you via the email, and account you post from. If you fail to response within 14 days with a way for me to submit the gift, tough luck. I will make the announcement here, and on facebook. Duplicate accounts will be disqualified, and again placed on my personal poop list.

If we get to 200 posts, I will also pick a second winner for an equal valued prize. So your chances are pretty decent to win.

Alright folks! I'm looking to help grow fanatics! We are looking to grow the community, we have a number of great members, but we are looking for folks to help us grow our content!
Have you thought about posting in our classifieds? Or how about posting your thoughts, or issues with your 1911's in our forums? Share this thread with your facebook friends, groups, or other forums!

DSTALLGUY

Fanatic
I love the history of the 1911 and how well it still performs considering the design evolution for handguns over the last century. I own multiple calibers of 1911 and each is equally fun to shoot as well as used to protect and defend my family.

48TENN

New Fanatic
In a deadly situation, nothing inspires confidence like JMB's masterpiece, in your hand.

thewoods868

Fanatic
The 1911 is the handgun all others are measured against. Everyone should own a 1911 best combat handgun ever made!

marinedoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Has served reliably in several wars from 1911, has withstood the on slot of the plastic gun and fills the need of every enthusiast from personal defense, competition to rare collectables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts