Why We're All Here

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
This forum seems to be growing fast too. I would encourage everyone to become a paid member. The cost is very reasonable and I'm sure this forum could use the support. I really want it to stay around. I have enjoyed communicating with everyone here. We can probably help each other get through the time we're living in.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
This forum seems to be growing fast too. I would encourage everyone to become a paid member. The cost is very reasonable and I'm sure this forum could use the support. I really want it to stay around. I have enjoyed communicating with everyone here. We can probably help each other get through the time we're living in.
;) We sure can, this is the best 1911 forum to date, just look at how long Fanatics has been around. I do not plan on going back to the enemy camp.

Me I'm just laying back, sippin some Freak Show Wines. What me worry? :eek: Never!!!

Screenshot 2020-12-08 133032.jpg

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
I agree 110%. Everybody should consider being a PAID Member to keep this the best gun forum going. It's a bargain. And you can speak your mind(within reason) without some Jackass starting to threaten to ban you. I hope some of the "old addicts"(less trolls& libs) will join. I'd better shut up now.

Last edited:

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
;) We sure can, this is the best 1911 forum to date, just look at how long Fanatics has been around. I do not plan on going back to the enemy camp.

Me I'm just laying back, sippin some Freak Show Wines. What me worry? :eek: Never!!!

View attachment 7169
I've been here over 2-1/2 years now and don't think this forum is much older than that. Glad it's still here for us all to try and get it moving! Nice to see some new members joining and subscribing

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I pm'd blackbeard about becoming a paid member. Not computer savvy at all, I did look around and found nothing. Perhaps one of you guys can instruct me hoe to proceed in becoming a paid member?

I was on TOOOS since 2014 with near 7k posts, but when Folks started getting banned / reprimanded for speaking their mind, well time to go. Was a time virtually nobody but liberal trolls EVER got banned. Sadly this was a while ago.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I pm'd blackbeard about becoming a paid member. Not computer savvy at all, I did look around and found nothing. Perhaps one of you guys can instruct me hoe to proceed in becoming a paid member?

I was on TOOOS since 2014 with near 7k posts, but when Folks started getting banned / reprimanded for speaking their mind, well time to go. Was a time virtually nobody but liberal trolls EVER got banned. Sadly this was a while ago.
Click your avatar up at the top and look for "account upgrades." It's 10 bucks a year to be a fanatic Family member. Happy to have you here....enjoy reading your posts.

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
That's where I came from. They banned me for quoting one of our founders...Thomas Jefferson. They reinstated me and I just decided to leave anyway....to hell with them. Anyone who can't tolerate the wisdom of our founders is of no use to me. After I left anyway, they banned me again.
Like ole Ben Franklin said [ those that would trade a liberty for safety deserve NEITHER ! ]