Who makes a GREAT Shoulder rig?

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
Can anyone help with a recomendation for a VERY comfortable, VERY well made shoulder rig OR A CUSTOM MAKER of shoulder holster rigs?

Looking for COMFORT and Quality even if I have to have it taylored to exactly what I want.

I have tried Galco, Andrews, kirkpatrick and Bianchi. I don’t like the plastic rotator triangle in The middle of the back. Looking for something that FITS.

Any referrals???

Thanks

jennflip

Fanatic
Can anyone help with a recomendation for a VERY comfortable, VERY well made shoulder rig OR A CUSTOM MAKER of shoulder holster rigs?

Looking for COMFORT and Quality even if I have to have it taylored to exactly what I want.

I have tried Galco, Andrews, kirkpatrick and Bianchi. I don’t like the plastic rotator triangle in The middle of the back. Looking for something that FITS.

Any referrals???

Thanks

jennflip

Fanatic
John GAlt--try Bam Bam Holsters--he makes a very nice shoulder holster==pretty reasonable

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
I carried a 1911 many years for work in an original Jackass it had the plastic piece on back never 1 issue and carried almost 7 days a week in that with 2 spare mags and cuffs a very balanced rig later I think it got called the Miami Classic, it worked for me perfectly. My partner had one for a HiPower and loved it also. When we went to revolvers only as primary I got the same for my 2-1/2" 66. Great also, just my experience here.

Latest posts