Who Is Purposely Sabotaging our Power Plants?

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
All over America we have an unsecure power grid with no plans to protect it.
Imagine all the things we use, that depend on our less than secure Power grid.

Can you imagine all the US Troops it would take to calm the masses in the case of all out power loss.
What better time to act, if you were China & Russia.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Could be any group nowadays. Antifa, another "Green" org., our current administration? There are a lot of America haters out there. Just look at what congress is composed of.
You're very right. I never thought I would live to see Americans hate their own country. It's still the best in the world, but at the rate we're going, it won't be much longer.....I think that's the goal.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
black flag

This will be an excuse to ratchet up the white supremist domestic terrorist meme.

This will justify the BS domestic terror threat to justify nulifying BRUEN in the name of suppressing domestic insurrection.

Interesting how the media is suddenly on top of all these "new and recent" substation attacks that no one ever heard of before and the closest neighbors didn't know about.

Even more interesting that this is happening in the wake of BRUEN as courts at every level are killing gun control and the nfa and gca could be (should be) in the cross hairs.

Let's take a breath and not be played.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
There are a lot of America haters out there.
God, Family, Country in that order I place my allegiance.
We can't place our faith in the power line that feeds us anymore.
Perhaps we never could. :oops:

Remember the old saying that the only thing that makes us unique
from the higher apes, was our tool making ability. Look at all the tools we have.

Do a quick mental check. How many tools do you have that do not use electricity?
Tools like a manual can opener or 2 or three good wood & metal saws that need no power, tools that fit your needs.

I have used many manual tools over my life, building a cabin in the Unicoi mountains & living electricity
free for years. If the power flicked off tomorrow, we would pack refrigerated food in ice & take frozen food & can it on the
gas stove. Been there done that, maybe that's why we stocked piled tools for when there is no electricity Food, guns, tools.

The question is not, will we lose our power but when will we lose our power & for how long!

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)

from the higher apes, was our tool making ability. Look at all the tools we have.

Do a quick mental check. How many tools do you have that do not use electricity?
Tools like a manual can opener or 2 or three good wood & metal saws that need no power, tools that fit your needs.

I have used many manual tools over my life, building a cabin in the Unicoi mountains & living electricity
free for years. If the power flicked off tomorrow, we would pack refrigerated food in ice & take frozen food & can it on the
gas stove. Been there done that, maybe that's why we stocked piled tools for when there is no electricity Food, guns, tools.

The question is not, will we lose our power but when will we lose our power & for how long!
Your way ahead of most of us. I can get by OK, but I would defiantly have to Bug Out. Or just fight it out. Thats OK too.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

Re: look at all the tools we have, are you referring to our government in every way shape and form? Or would that refer to the other tools we have?

Last edited:

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Or would that refer to the other tools we have?
Tools in general electric, fuel & manual. Tools are how we get through life & without power many tools are useless.

When you abandon your foxhole, ( Home base ) you have to fight in the open, that can be a real problem.

I can't hump all my food, firearms, & my tools in a bug out bag.

Latest posts