who feels like a spontaneous road trip?

ToolBox

Well-Known Fanatic
Do i need to ride on your bike with you in that green g-strig?

ToolBox

Well-Known Fanatic
Will you have room for your guns and mine?
I just dont know.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I've heard that this is a fun match, although I've never been to it... Seems like some of the regulars at Ponca City that are from Kansas shoot this one.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
Lets do it next Friday. Its a pistol only evening match. Not sure whether it is indoor or outdoor. I'll help with gas if somebody else drives. Unless we can get some more motorcyclists involved. We'll have the first ever BoomerShooter Bike Trip. Rusty, you look like the type to have a bike. Don't let my stereotyping lead me astray.

Craig, out of curiosity, how did you know about my green G-string?

ToolBox

Well-Known Fanatic
Damn i cant go nxt fri. though it was the weekend next.
I have a 4 door truck could have been nice.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Lets do it next Friday. Its a pistol only evening match. Not sure whether it is indoor or outdoor. I'll help with gas if somebody else drives. Unless we can get some more motorcyclists involved. We'll have the first ever BoomerShooter Bike Trip. Rusty, you look like the type to have a bike. Don't let my stereotyping lead me astray.

Craig, out of curiosity, how did you know about my green G-string?

I do have a bike that isn't running at the moment and it's probably not what you think. lol... Sterotypes indeed.

LuckyDucky

Well-Known Fanatic
I think I saw Rusty on this:
23uvrlj.jpg

Then again, I don't know him that well and I could be mistaken... it could be someone else!

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
That's the one Spencer... It gets like 1,000,000 MPG!!!

I actually am a sport bike guy. I have an 02 ZX9 that has been sitting for too long and isn't running. It needs to be looked over by someone that's qualified...

imacgyver

Founding Member
that is where I bought my M50 - was a tough day, but I had to let her go. I would love another, but - they don't really fit in a family setting.