What semi-auto should I get?

White Kid

The American Reaper
This post is VERY similar to my "What revolver should I get?" post.
I just don't know what semi-auto pistol should I get.
My 4 choices are:

1) Smith & Wesson M&P40L C.O.R.E.
2) Beretta PX4 Storm (Full size, .40S&W)
3) Sig P320 (Full size, .40S&W)
4) H&K VP9

I do like all of these pistols A LOT but can't decide on what to get.
I already have a Beretta M92FS Centurion, Colt 1911 Series' 80 Mk4 Gold Cup National Match, Glock 35 Gen. 3, Smith & Wesson M&P Shield, Bulgarian Makarov, and a Glock 20 Gen. 4.

So hopefully y'all can give me your info on these four handguns like what you like about them, what you don't like about them, have y'all had problems with them or heard of any problems with them, do y'all own them, etc.

Hi Zander,

Get a M&P 9

Tell your dad to look at my lefty holsters in the classifieds and see if theres something he could use. I owe him.

White Kid

The American Reaper
mike cyrwus said:
Hi Zander,

Get a M&P 9

Tell your dad to look at my lefty holsters in the classifieds and see if theres something he could use. I owe him.
I don't really care for the plain jane M&P models, I only like the C.O.R.E. models and the Shield (Which I already have in .40S&W).
And I'll let my dad know!

White Kid

The American Reaper
Jesse Tischauser said:
I'd like to try a VP9 personally.
Same here, I've watched a ton of reviews on it and everything I've heard about the VP9 is nothing but good.
I wish there was one here at my local gun shops so I can handle it.

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
I've been lusting over the CORE models for a while, you could do a lot with one of those. Other than that the HK is pretty sweet too.

White Kid

The American Reaper
MikeF said:
I've been lusting over the CORE models for a while, you could do a lot with one of those. Other than that the HK is pretty sweet too.
I've been thinking about making the CORE my other competition gun along side my Glock 35.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikey80

Negative Approach
Matt Rigsby said:
I want some Tamales from 29th st.
I almost went to get some yesterday, but I didn't. I went to Tucker's instead and then I had sex all night and all morning.

mikey80

Negative Approach
The best dump pouch is an ALICE pack and you can sling your pistol. You don't need a holster

White Kid

The American Reaper
Matt Rigsby said:
I'm an M&P fan, but I think you should see how tricked out you could make a Hi-point and be a true baller by winning matches with it.
Honestly I've thought about doing that. I was tryna' get a Stainless Steel, .40S&W, Signature Series Hi-Power but the guy wasn't willing to trade what I had offered. :C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts