What is wrong with me?

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
With all of that said, I started shooting sporting clays as a young whippersnapper with a Remington 1100 LT-20 with an 18" barrel and a fixed Skeet choke. Just before I graduated to "whatever 12 gauge dad hadn't quite sold yet" I was beating plenty of adults with fancy 12 gauge O/U clays guns. You can definitely break long clays with a 20 gauge, it's just harder.

dennishoddy

The 16 is having a little come back in popularity. Shells are at Walmart now. I've got about 4 cases in stock built up.
I don't know if any American gun manufacturer produces a 16 in their current line-up. I'm wanting to get mine to a sporting clay range. It shoots so good in the field, I'm thinking it may do well on the course.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Well we need to work on that! the next couple of weeks are going to be goofy but I have a Franchi that needs to bust some clay birds so let's try to get to Silverleaf next month if it's decent weather. Later,

Kirk

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not a 16ga fan BUT gotta say the Sweet 16 is NICE!

Dennis, what was that site your told me about the other day about ordering the 28ga? I'm pulling a duh! saw some at MidwayUSA been stocking up on 12ga for June the last couple of weeks but I need to order some 28 for sure and I need to lengthen the stock so it'll fit me a touch better. Later,

Kirk

Latest posts