What is a 1911 Fanatic?

Centuriator

Well-Known Fanatic
This is a quaint little forum. 1911Forum has 182,000 members. So, hey, at this rate of growth, this forum should hit 182,000 members in roughly, 182 years. Cheers.

Busa Dave

Well-Known Fanatic
This is a quaint little forum. 1911Forum has 182,000 members. So, hey, at this rate of growth, this forum should hit 182,000 members in roughly, 182 years. Cheers.
LOL he is Florida on TOS, Centuriator in some places like 1911 Addicts, some AR Forum's, the biggest Glock Forum and others where he was banned from I looked it up. On TOS he chose Florida there so he would not get banned immediately by you know who :) SMH. Guy is a TOOL so responding to him will only get you sarcastic replies or a you tube video link.

Bender could make short work of this guy but he has him placed on ignore.

fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
Back on topic, recently departed adolescents notwithstanding.

Just ordered some old school double diamond wood grips cut for an S&A magwell in order to give my dad's Colt Govt to one of my sons for graduation in a couple of months. It will be three generations on that Colt, and it's not that old.

Centuriator

Well-Known Fanatic
Back on topic, recently departed adolescents notwithstanding.

Just ordered some old school double diamond wood grips cut for an S&A magwell in order to give my dad's Colt Govt to one of my sons for graduation in a couple of months. It will be three generations on that Colt, and it's not that old.
Pics??

fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm sorry sir, your request is denied. You've caused much unnecessary agitation amongst all my other fake internet friends.

So get a pen and paper.
And take notes.
I'm gonna school you on how to argue with strangers on the internet, because thus far you've done a miserable job on multiple forums.

Centuriator

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm sorry sir, your request is denied. You've caused much unnecessary agitation amongst all my other fake internet friends.

So get a pen and paper.
And take notes.
I'm gonna school you on how to argue with strangers on the internet, because thus far you've done a miserable job on multiple forums.
Hah!!

fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
You think I'm kidding.
Leave a 500 round case of Asym Practical Match .45acp out at my mailbox, and we'll have our first lesson.

Knowing how to behave on Al Gore's wonderful invention obviously doesn't come naturally to everyone, so I'm happy to help. In the meantime, you need to put a lid on it because you've dug a deep enough hole as it is.

Latest posts