What do you love most about the ProAm Championship?

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I like the prize table!!!

ProAmTrophies.jpg

That's 2010 1st Place "C" Class Open on the left and 4th place "B" Class Limited on the right.

I wish Phil would put together a shotgun side match at next years ProAm. Now that would be fun!!!

jtischauser

Those large close targets are the best. It allows me to sound like Phil for at least a few seconds.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Except when they get sneaky and put in forward falling targets with more steel behind them. :angry:

ryanncass

Well-Known Fanatic
Anybody hear if the ProAm is coming back to Tulsa this year?

No Phil already sent out it was going to be in Florida again.

However, with the continued uncertainty surrounding USSA, I can not take the risk of committing the match there for 2012...planning this match will start in the next couple of months, and I can't plan without a firm agreement with the future new owners. Therefore, I have decided to allow the Universal Shooting Academy to host next year's Pro-Am Shooting® Championship. I have no doubt that the word has spread throughout the eastern US about this match, and I also have no doubt that the match will double in size there next year. Of course, I will need your help, as nothing legitimizes a competition better than word of mouth advertising!

jtischauser

Well then maybe we need to have our own ProAm shotgun championship at Tulsa this year so that next year we can combine the two for a huge match! I'll play RM or MD or shooter.