Welcome to 1911 Fanatics

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Let me be the first to welcome you to 1911 Fanatics!

We are huge fans of the John Moses Browning creation - and believe it's one of the finest firearms created.
If you have any questions please let us know! We have built this site as a home from other social media outlets as they may attempt to suppress us!

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
I really glad you all are here. Be sure to tell your friends...but please do not post on any other forums - this is an island from facebook!

alias

Fanatic
I really glad you all are here. Be sure to tell your friends...but please do not post on any other forums - this is an island from facebook!

yeah I don't have any friends to invite but thanks for letting me consider it.

canvasback

Fanatic
Let me be the first to welcome you to 1911 Fanatics!

We are huge fans of the John Moses Browning creation - and believe it's one of the finest firearms created.
If you have any questions please let us know! We have built this site as a home from other social media outlets as they may attempt to suppress us!

I was invited by my friend Sneaky One to join this site. I am glad to be a part of the family. I have RECENTLY become a John Browning addict. I am looking forward to the education that I will receive form this association. I have been shooting for over 60 years BUT just in the last year I stepped off the cliff of 1911 addiction. Let me say that it has been and will continue to be an enjoyable ride.

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
I’m interested to see what will become of the forum. An oasis can be inviting but it might get lonely and what happens when you run out of beer?

Latest posts