Welcome 1911Parts.com as a sponsor!

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
I'm pleased to welcome Mike Chasse of 1911parts.com as a sponsor of 1911Fanatics!

Starting out in 2001 as Thunder Mountain Custom, there have been known as Kimber and Springfield Master dealer along with being an STI Distributor. Along the way Mike enlisted in the Army stationed in Korea for 4 years. After returning to the US, they have focused on custom 1911/2011's for those home builders looking to take their pistols to the next level. Now offering parts from Wolff, SpringCo, Cylinder and Slider, Extreme Engineering, Checkmate, Metalform, and many others. They even offer their own line of Thunder Mountain Custom parts all made in the USA.

To learn more about their company, check out www.thundermountaincustom.com.
To order parts for your 1911/2011's visit www.1911parts.com

Thank you again to @mchasse for sponsoring 1911fanatics, and I hope everyone will join me in welcoming them!

wrmiller

Fanatic
Mike's a good guy who knows quite a bit about the 1911/2011 family. He also does gunsmithing as well.

When I visited his place (we're neighbors) I saw more stuff than what is listed on his website, but I'm sure the site is a continual work-in-progress. :)

Zipper046

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
awesome!!!! always a great sign to see a new sponsor sign on! Looking forward to perusing his wares, LOL...

Latest posts