"We Want AR-15s" - GOP Nassau Executive Announces Gun Drive To Send Weapons To Ukraine

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Now I wonder why they want our AR-15s without 5.56 NATO ammo, in a Country filled with AKs & M43 ammo?

GIF by Gareth Fowler

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

View attachment 24841

How stupid do they think people are?

All I have to say is.

View attachment 24842
View attachment 24843
View attachment 24844

View attachment 24845
Kiss my what?????

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
At least with a buyback, you get some cash for your stupid. Don't get me wrong, I am for the Ukrainian people. But there are ways to donate $ and such to help them get weapons.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
At least with a buyback, you get some cash for your stupid. Don't get me wrong, I am for the Ukrainian people. But there are ways to donate $ and such to help them get weapons.
Can't buy back what you never owned in the first place. Not trying to be argumentative just saying. "Buybacks" are foolish in my opinion. Not picking a side here, those folks have been fighting amongst themselves forever. I feel sorry for any innocent folks on both sides.

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
Ammo Inc sending 7.62x39 for a reason, sounds like Beto the Magnificent talking

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
First off, NYS did everything it could to OUTLAW AR15's.
If you were stupid enough to do it, they let you REGISTER your AR to their CONFISCATION LIST so you could keep it - UPON YOUR DEATH IT GOES TO THE STATE (NO, your kid doesn't get it, even if he or she likes it), otherwise you gotta sell it out of state, or turn it in . . . and moving forward it would be illegal to purchase new ones. (As of April 2014) [(To this day you can still buy a less dangerous, much more harmless version of an AR in NY, but it can't have any of the features on it that make it too dangerous for "regular" non-law-enforcement citizens to own . . . like a flash suppressor . . . or a bayonet lug . . . or an adjustable stock . . . and NO PISTOL GRIP!!!)]
Other than that, it's an AR . . . BUT NO 30 ROUND MAGS!!! THEY PASSED THE LAW LIMITING YOU TO 7
But the courts bumped it to 10.
Part of the law (NY SAFE Act) MADE IT ILLEGAL TO LEND A FIREARM TO ANYONE WITHOUT GOING THROUGH A GOVERNMENT NICS BACKGROUND CHECK!!! So the neighbor you shoot with all the time, he's going hunting and wants to borrow one of your rifles . . . technically, can't lend it to him (unless you go to a gun store and do a background check . . . so that the government is aware that that rifle is now in your neighbors possession (illegal to lend handguns) . . . and if it is a rifle you have owned from a time before computers . . . the government now knows that that rifle EXISTS.)
County police ENFORCE these laws, it's not like they "look the other way" because they are big "2A for the people" supporters. It's not like minority smash and grab mobs in the cities that are not bothered and if one is apprehended they are released without bail.
THEY THROW THE BOOK AT YOU FOR A NY SAFE ACT VIOLATION!!!
So now after this whole government WAR AGAINST THE SECOND AMENDMENT in NYS - and a response of F#@K YOU! by NY gun owners to the tune of a 4% compliance rate that ammounts to a standoff of wills in refusing to surrender Second Amendment Rights - some county official wants CITIZENS to just turn over their AR15's??? (No background check needed??!!??)
I don't see it happening.

Last edited:

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
First off, NYS did everything it could to OUTLAW AR15's.
If you were stupid enough to do it, they let you REGISTER your AR to their CONFISCATION LIST so you could keep it - UPON YOUR DEATH IT GOES TO THE STATE (NO, your kid doesn't get it, even if he or she likes it), otherwise you gotta sell it out of state, or turn it in . . . and moving forward it would be illegal to purchase new ones. (As of April 2014) [(To this day you can still buy a less dangerous, much more harmless version of an AR in NY, but it can't have any of the features on it that make it too dangerous for "regular" non-law-enforcement citizens to own . . . like a flash suppressor . . . or a bayonet lug . . . or an adjustable stock . . . and NO PISTOL GRIP!!!)]
Other than that, it's an AR . . . BUT NO 30 ROUND MAGS!!! THEY PASSED THE LAW LIMITING YOU TO 7
But the courts bumped it to 10.
Part of the law (NY SAFE Act) MADE IT ILLEGAL TO LEND A FIREARM TO ANYONE WITHOUT GOING THROUGH A GOVERNMENT NICS BACKGROUND CHECK!!! So the neighbor you shoot with all the time, he's going hunting and wants to borrow one of your rifles . . . technically, can't lend it to him (unless you go to a gun store and do a background check . . . so that the government is aware that that rifle is now in your neighbors possession (illegal to lend handguns) . . . and if it is a rifle you have owned from a time before computers . . . the government now knows that that rifle EXISTS.)
County police ENFORCE these laws, it's not like they "look the other way" because they are big "2A for the people" supporters. It's not like minority smash and grab mobs in the cities that are not bothered and if one is apprehended they are released without bail.
THEY THROW THE BOOK AT YOU FOR A NY SAFE ACT VIOLATION!!!
So now after this whole government WAR AGAINST THE SECOND AMENDMENT in NYS - and a response of F#@K YOU! by NY gun owners to the tune of a 4% compliance rate that ammounts to a standoff of wills in refusing to surrender Second Amendment Rights - some county official wants CITIZENS to just turn over their AR15's??? (No background check needed??!!??)
I don't see it happening.
Yep!
You understand.
1647530254746.gif

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
We already donated over $14,000,0000,000 plus another $800,000,000 to Ukraine without lard head answering even one question!! What a POS snd we're supposed to trust our or their government??!!! Don't think so!

Latest posts