Very late Intro

Charlie Byrd

Fanatic
Hi, love the 1911 great design and many options to enhance. I have
been building or modifying them since 1989. I have a few that I am really proud of both 2011 and 1911. I really enjoy the challenge of fitting. Over the years I have done many things I regret, like selling a beautiful 1969 Z28, my first car, I really do regret selling my Colt Pythons and Diamond Back but after checking out the first runs of Springfield Armory 1911's I let my Colt Gold Cup and Combat master go, do not regret that so much the fit was so much better. really do not shoot that much enjoy building and modifying, when I do check out the build I find that if you use top tear parts and work really hard to fit the accuracy is amazing. Tinker with changing out triggers and barrels on plastic pistols that works wonders for them. PS have no Glocks, my son has the only the one we kept an Agency 19/23. Oh well you live and learn. Do not do any machining or refinishing pay to have that done. Looking forward to having time to enjoy the forum.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi, love the 1911 great design and many options to enhance. I have
been building or modifying them since 1989. I have a few that I am really proud of both 2011 and 1911. I really enjoy the challenge of fitting. Over the years I have done many things I regret, like selling a beautiful 1969 Z28, my first car, I really do regret selling my Colt Pythons and Diamond Back but after checking out the first runs of Springfield Armory 1911's I let my Colt Gold Cup and Combat master go, do not regret that so much the fit was so much better. really do not shoot that much enjoy building and modifying, when I do check out the build I find that if you use top tear parts and work really hard to fit the accuracy is amazing. Tinker with changing out triggers and barrels on plastic pistols that works wonders for them. PS have no Glocks, my son has the only the one we kept an Agency 19/23. Oh well you live and learn. Do not do any machining or refinishing pay to have that done. Looking forward to having time to enjoy the forum.

Latest posts