USSA Multigun 11/27/2011

joshappel

Par times back to normal
This will be a three gun match. Round count will be 75 75 75 and maybe a couple slugs. Sign in will be at 0930 and shooting by 10. Entry will be 12 for USSA members and 17 for non members. No rimfire this time. Will be using 360, 300, shoothouse (for sure) and 3 of the back bays.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll be out of town for the Okc shoot :-( BUT I'll be close to Tulsa so I might throw in the stuff and try to make it to this, ok if I have the little brother tag along so I can do my best to get him hooked on this sport? I don't know if I could talk him into entering and just using my stuff but I'll work on that hehehehe Later,

Kirk

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
I'll be there Kirk. If he needs a pistol, rifle, mag holders, whatever, I've got plenty. Just tell him to bring the ammo.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Should be good on the guns but I'll shout if need be. Trying to get him to enter is gonna be a trick in itself but he's gonna come along and it was his idea so who knows. Later,

Kirk

gmshtr

El Presidente
Speaking of equipment, does anyone have an extra buffer retainer in their tool kit? I lost mine while working on one of my rifles. I'll be at both matches at USSA this weekend.

Thanks in advance!

joshappel

Par times back to normal
Stages are dreamed up. Longest shot will be 200yds. 5 slugs will be required, in one stage, so bring 6 or 7. Final round count will be posted tomorrow.

Speaking of equipment, does anyone have an extra buffer retainer in their tool kit? I lost mine while working on one of my rifles. I'll be at both matches at USSA this weekend.

Thanks in advance!

stuff like that is supposed to happen to noobs!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member

Thanks in advance!
Looks like we've all got a slight advantage on Phil this weekend. ;)

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Sorry Phil I have about 5 of everything but none of those in the tool kit. I'm guessing there are probably 5 or so if them in my garage floor though.

Latest posts