USSA MULTI_GUN 02/26/2012

joshappel

Par times back to normal
This will be Shotgun and rifle. There will be 6 stages, 100 rounds bird shot, 75 rifle, up to 5 slugs. Bring extra ammo just in case.
We will be using 300(from 200 yards),Elite/Shoot-off, and 4 of our back bays. Be prepared for round counts for shot gun to be 25-32, flyers, and the dreaded Death Star

Sign in will be at the club house starting at 0930
We will hit the range at 1000 and shooting should start by 1015
USSA members $10
Non members $15

U.S. Shooting Academy
6500 E. 66th St. N
Tulsa, OK 74117

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'm sure the soup kitchen and the F250 will be headed that direction.

With me...

Jesse
Chris
Ricky

Room for deuce amigos.

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
John and I are going to do OKC 3gun on Saturday 25th and try and get the wifes to okay USSA 2gun on Sunday 26th.
See you guys next weekend one way or both ways.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I would assume that Jake and Chambers are rolling with me on this one, that leaves one seat for someone.... couchwormydogcough....

Rickc1st

Well-Known Fanatic
JT do u care if I use the shotgun u are loaning to Eric also. MIke will have mIne for about another 3 weeks. If I get to come to okc 3 gun match I might also need to borrow it then too assuming that's cool with u! My sons birthday is that day so I don't know if I'll get to shoot the whole okc match but I'll be ther for as many stages as I can!

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
JT do u care if I use the shotgun u are loaning to Eric also. MIke will have mIne for about another 3 weeks. If I get to come to okc 3 gun match I might also need to borrow it then too assuming that's cool with u! My sons birthday is that day so I don't know if I'll get to shoot the whole okc match but I'll be ther for as many stages as I can!

Well right now I only have one Benelli. I took all my unmolested stocks and forearms to Accurate Iron to be molested. I guess I need to go pick a few up. Burki has one of my M1's that anybody can use too.

Eric_williams

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse thanks for the offer looks like im going to be out this time around. blew all my funds on a reloading setup ill take you up on that offer next time.

Latest posts