USPSA @ OKC Gun Club Saturday April 6th

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
It’s that time again! This Saturday, the 6th of April we will hold our monthly match. Setup will be Friday starting around 1 O’clock; help is always appreciated.

IMPORTANT INFO: This month we will be sharing the range with the cowboys as they prepare for their annual event, Land Run. They will be working and shooting on the north bays, starting with the Fort and on up through the rifle bay. We will hold our match on the south bays and one stage on the black powder range. Please plan your parking accordingly. I expect that we will be setting stages with slightly reduced round counts to keep things moving along, and lunch will be available for those who so choose.

Note please that as we finish our match, the cowboys will be resetting all of the bays in prep for Land Run. The entire Action Shooting Range â€" including the rifle bay â€" will be closed for the duration of their match throughout the following week and weekend.

See you Saturday!!

John Bent

Prov1x

Well-Known Fanatic
with this suppose to be a smaller round count match, maybe...but 250 would be better.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Thanks Jeff but Steve is giving me a ride, see you there.

Sent from Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Gotta miss this one. I need to start packing up the house so we can move into the new place in a couple weeks.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Matt Rigsby said:
Gotta miss this one. I need to start packing up the house so we can move into the new place in a couple weeks.
Nevermind... Just got the last minute go ahead from the wife :D I'll pack things up after work this week.

See you guys out there.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
Nevermind... Just got the last minute go ahead from the wife :D I'll pack things up after work this week.

See you guys out there.
Great wife!

I broke into the top 50% for the first time in my last match. Many of you guys are shooting for first place or a top five or top ten finish. Can't explain how happy I was to finish in the top 50% last time. Might seem sad to some of you to be excited about that. This match I'm shooting for the top third.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
Great match! I made a lot of mistakes and had too many mikes. It was a beautiful day for shooting, though. Thanks to everybody who made the match happen.

OUshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
Didn't shoot quite as well as I would have liked, but that weather was awesome and stages flowed well. Hard to not have fun.

Latest posts