USPSA Match at OKCGC 7/5/14

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
uspsa_logo.jpg

Monthly USPSA Pistol Match - July 5, 2014

Oklahoma City Gun Club

Sign-in begins at 9:15am Saturday Shoot at 10:00am

Non-Members: $15 Members: $10

We will handle the setup a little differently. Since Friday is the 4th, we plan to start setup at 10AM, so we can be done and home in plenty of time to spend time with family and friends. If you plan to be there, let John know. [email protected]

200-250 rounds of ammo should be plenty

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
No open gun for this match... I still can't find the powder I load for 9mm major so it'll limited minor this time. Looks like I'll have to find different powder and develop a new load, even though I really don't want to. Anyone have some Ramshot TrueBlue that they're not using? lol...

Call Henry's in Yukon Rusty..they had a lot of different powders in last week

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
We will handle the setup a little differently. Since Friday is the 4th, we plan to start setup at 10AM, so we can be done and home in plenty of time to spend time with family and friends. If you plan to be there, let John know. [email protected]

OUshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
Rustyzx9 said:
Is this one newb friendly? Lol...
161 rounds of fun and gun field courses plus a classifier. Minimum count will be 175 to 185. (classifier YTBD)

Back to back matches that the following phrase was used on the step up of last stage:

"all the steel that is left"

We love newbs, mainly for their comedic value, and wide eyed interest while asking: "how did you do that!"

nothing but love Rusty....nothing but love.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Gonna be a fun match for sure. I snuck the swinger in there on one stage!! Lots of steel and some tight shots. Don't leave your cardboard bullets at home though... :)

Latest posts