uspsa_logo.jpg

Monthly USPSA Pistol Match - August 4, 2012

Oklahoma City Gun Club

SPECIAL START TIME Sign-in begins at 7:15am Saturday

Non-Members: $15 Members: $10

Setup on Friday afternoon

andrsnsm

Well-Known Fanatic
CRAP! I have to take my daughter to move into her dorm at OSU!! I wonder if I can get done with USPSA before noon? Heck, she probably won't even be awake yet! Sure would like to try out my new Gen 4 Glock 35!

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
CRAP! I have to take my daughter to move into her dorm at OSU!! I wonder if I can get done with USPSA before noon? Heck, she probably won't even be awake yet! Sure would like to try out my new Gen 4 Glock 35!

noon might be pushing it, but you can always shoot til noon and then leave 5 to 6 stages of shooting are better than 0

Bubber

Well-Known Fanatic
Looks like September before I can make the OKC match. Chris we could sleep til 4:15 and not be that late. But we probably could not get squaded with the cool guys in the Revo Squad. ;-)

Chambers

actual GM
Looks like September before I can make the OKC match. Chris we could sleep til 4:15 and not be that late. But we probably could not get squaded with the cool guys in the Revo Squad. ;-)

No revos? We'll be done reeeeal early.

:D

45recoil

likes to party
Oh hell, I'm planning on missing a lot, I've got 300 rds ready.

On the other hand I've learned a lot since my first competition and that's just to settle in at my speed.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
yeah shoot slow, there will be some tougher shots at this match than you have probably seen in the past... but it is great to get 7 large outdoor stages of shooting in!!

45recoil

likes to party
The more the merrier I say.

So difficult as in distance or odd positioning? Do I need to add another minute of stretching to my morning routine?

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
The more the merrier I say.

So difficult as in distance or odd positioning? Do I need to add another minute of stretching to my morning routine?

I'd strech extra, but it won't help with the doughnut.

This is my favorite match to attend out of the ones I've been to OKCGC has been the most challenging, clever stages that will make you forget your stage plan, targets, and what your doing. It will most deffinately challenge you, but that's how you get better.

Latest posts