Upgrade my scope

mpalmer89

New Fanatic
Hi guy's its time to upgrade my scope, probably on Monday. I'm leaning towards the vortex strike eagle 5-25×56. Has anyone used one that can give me some honest feedback? Its within my budget, but I can get a pst 2 for not to much more than my budget. I'm using a diamondback tactical 6-24 right now. Let's hear what you guys think.

SGW Gunsmith

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey Palmer,
SgEb8xr.gif
on board. Sure wish I could give you some honest and sincere feedback for your question. As a suggestion, and sometimes this is good and sometimes gets ugly, I'll look to some of the internet folks who sell that scope and read the reviews that buyers have offered.

It's a bit comical at first, but this guy really seems to be honest with his reviews:

Kim

Fanatic
I saw some good reviews here https://www.ellettbrothers.com/ about that scope and got one recently. I liked it more than I thought I would, especially for the price. I haven't mounted it yet, but am putting it in on a 300rum to see what it can do.

Last edited:

Jackary

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not sure about that model of strike Eagle but I have the 1-6 strike Eagle and wasn't impressed with the adjustments. The turrets didn't have a positive click when making adjustments and it just felt a little sloppy. The glass in mine is clear like my other vortex optics and it has good field of view. The turret adjustments were the only thing I was dissatisfied with.

Latest posts