Trump needs to be careful with his love.

Mike A1

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
President Trump made some very big mistakes leaving so many Obama appointed back stabbers in their Government jobs.
Now he needs to be very careful in who he Endorses for our future Government.

This Oz turned red from Blue is a real threat, I hope the people in his state come to see it before they vote for him.

CECannonJr

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
President Trump made some very big mistakes leaving so many Obama appointed back stabbers in their Government jobs.

This Oz turned red from Blue is a real threat, I hope the people in his state come to see it before they vote for him.

He's a snake.

JC54

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
Agreed.
Oz was always in favor of "gun control" - "assault weapons bans".
I fear he is one of those "Second Amendment Supporters" who see Australia as a good model going forward for our second Amendment policy.
Because - you can still own "a gun".
and - "No one needs 10 bullets to kill a deer"
because - "Waddaya think, the deer are wearing kevlar vests?"
It's a mindset that endorses Citizen Disarmament.
I was very disappointed to see that endorsement.

CECannonJr

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Agreed.
Oz was always in favor of "gun control" - "assault weapons bans".
I fear he is one of those "Second Amendment Supporters" who see Australia as a good model going forward for our second Amendment policy.
Because - you can still own "a gun".
and - "No one needs 10 bullets to kill a deer"
because - "Waddaya think, the deer are wearing kevlar vests?"
It's a mindset that endorses Citizen Disarmament.
I was very disappointed to see that endorsement.
That "deer don't wear Kevlar vests" is stupid. They all know the 2nd Amendment is about We The People having the means to forcibly dissolve a tyrannical government....exactly like the one we have now. A citizen with the means should be able to own any weapon the military possesses.

JC54

JC54

Well-Known Fanatic
That "deer don't wear Kevlar vests" is stupid. They all know the 2nd Amendment is about We The People having the means to forcibly dissolve a tyrannical government....exactly like the one we have now. A citizen with the means should be able to own any weapon the military possesses.
You know it & I know it, and so do millions of American gun owners. But they're not talking to us when they say it. They're talking to all the "moms who need a little action" & Bloomberg supporters, who support them and know NOTHING about firearms. So the NY governor says, after Sandy Hook, "NO ONE NEEDS 10 BULLETS TO KILL A DEER", and proceeds to sign into law an assault weapons ban that also limits magazine capacity to SEVEN rounds! Cause no one needs 10 bullets to kill a deer. He gets away with it. (But the courts ruled 7 arbitrary, and bumped it to ten) The waters are tested tried and true to 10 round limits. So "deer in kevlar vests" is stupid, but make no mistake, that idiot in the White House will smile ear to ear as he signs a bill limiting magazines to 10 rounds (if he is given the opportunity), cause deer don't wear kevlar vests. They are signing bills into law that transform the Second Amendment into an allowance to a firearm that is sufficient for you to hunt a deer, period. And they are getting away with it, so far. It seems they will not get it done at the federal level, but only thanks to Joe Manchin, they're that close. If not for him everyone would experience what has happened in several states already, go to the gun store, and many of the things you USED TO be able to buy, now have a sign - LAW ENFORCEMENT ONLY. All new rifles will have to conform to loopholes, like in states behind THE NEW IRON CURTAIN. No flash suppressors, pistol grips, etc. And to keep what you already have, you'll need to make it featureless, fix a 10 round mag in it, or become a potential felon if caught with it. (But then you really can't go to the range and have fun with it, and it is a risk to transport it to a free state because you don't get "BAIL REFORM" if caught in violation of their communist citizen disarmament laws & make no mistake, "our heroes" ENFORCE IT ALL)
I am SO SICK OF THIS CRAP - I've been fighting this for over 9 years now. NRA GOA NYSRPA FPC 2AF & dealing with state reps & federal reps & writing. I've found that democrats are great at taking 2A rights - and NO ONE is good at RESTORING THEM!
So I'm counting on the Supremes now. They're the only hope short of a wholesale change in state govt. Thank God they couldn't get anything substantial done federally, and this Nov it seems them scumbags will have all power stripped from their subversive asses!
Did I mention that I am sick of this ****?!?
2A effectively REPEALED for NINE YEARS + AND COUNTING . . . Supreme Court . . . NOTHING!
Which is why it really PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH when I hear that idiot say the deer in kevlar thing with that STUPID SMUG SMILE ON HIS FACE! Been there, done that with Cuomo & 10 bullets to kill a deer with that STUPID SMUG SMILE ON HIS FACE, then you wake up one morning & everything you want is illegal. What am I in, AUSTRALIA?
Now I'm PISSED OFF on Saturday night! GREAT!
Shooting used to be FUN!
Now everything about it is a fight . . . unless you are capable of being happy about BEING IN COMPLIANCE!
Some of us are just not capable of that.
Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
CECannonJr

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
You know it & I know it, and so do millions of American gun owners. But they're not talking to us when they say it. They're talking to all the "moms who need a little action" & Bloomberg supporters, who support them and know NOTHING about firearms. So the NY governor says, after Sandy Hook, "NO ONE NEEDS 10 BULLETS TO KILL A DEER", and proceeds to sign into law an assault weapons ban that also limits magazine capacity to SEVEN rounds! Cause no one needs 10 bullets to kill a deer. He gets away with it. (But the courts ruled 7 arbitrary, and bumped it to ten) The waters are tested tried and true to 10 round limits. So "deer in kevlar vests" is stupid, but make no mistake, that idiot in the White House will smile ear to ear as he signs a bill limiting magazines to 10 rounds (if he is given the opportunity), cause deer don't wear kevlar vests. They are signing bills into law that transform the Second Amendment into an allowance to a firearm that is sufficient for you to hunt a deer, period. And they are getting away with it, so far. It seems they will not get it done at the federal level, but only thanks to Joe Manchin, they're that close. If not for him everyone would experience what has happened in several states already, go to the gun store, and many of the things you USED TO be able to buy, now have a sign - LAW ENFORCEMENT ONLY. All new rifles will have to conform to loopholes, like in states behind THE NEW IRON CURTAIN. No flash suppressors, pistol grips, etc. And to keep what you already have, you'll need to make it featureless, fix a 10 round mag in it, or become a potential felon if caught with it. (But then you really can't go to the range and have fun with it, and it is a risk to transport it to a free state because you don't get "BAIL REFORM" if caught in violation of their communist citizen disarmament laws & make no mistake, "our heroes" ENFORCE IT ALL)
I am SO SICK OF THIS CRAP - I've been fighting this for over 9 years now. NRA GOA NYSRPA FPC 2AF & dealing with state reps & federal reps & writing. I've found that democrats are great at taking 2A rights - and NO ONE is good at RESTORING THEM!
So I'm counting on the Supremes now. They're the only hope short of a wholesale change in state govt. Thank God they couldn't get anything substantial done federally, and this Nov it seems them scumbags will have all power stripped from their subversive asses!
2A effectively REPEALED for NINE YEARS + AND COUNTING . . . Supreme Court . . . NOTHING!
Which is why it really PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH when I hear that idiot say the deer in kevlar thing with that STUPID SMUG SMILE ON HIS FACE! Been there, done that with Cuomo & 10 bullets to kill a deer with that STUPID SMUG SMILE ON HIS FACE, then you wake up one morning & everything you want is illegal. What am I in, AUSTRALIA?
Shooting used to be FUN!
Now everything about it is a fight . . . unless you are capable of being happy about BEING IN COMPLIANCE!
Sorry for the rant.
Great rant. I'm with you. I fight the same ways you describe. It's a never-ending battle.

Mike A1

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Shooting used to be FUN!
Sorry for the rant.

Calm down let the Dems have strokes and coronary's. :p
Time to get back to shooting fun at a range or junk yard LOL.

I have noticed that many people are waking up as the Communist try to turn normal upside down.
It's time we just did what Americans do who love their Country & the American people .

We will never convince anyone who believes in asking. What can my Country do for me, for me, for me.
Lazy bastards will never change so ignore them.

As a US Army brat for my first 16 years I learned how the average GI lifer felt about Civilians & the Federal Government.
One thing I remember very well was, Politics is like a radio station, the song keeps on changing & it never stays the same.
wait 4 years & they are off in a different direction.

President Trump made changes for the better & then King Bides rescinds them all.
How in hell can you rationalize behavior like that? :eek: these A-hole are insane.

Here & now I will live as a free American man with God given rights, & if they want me to change.

in hell swerk GIF

Only I won't be there with you LMAO.

Last edited:
Fred_G

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
The "don't need 30 rounds to kill a deer" and "deer don't wear kevlar" are fake arguments. Many people on the fence about guns have been convinced the 2A IS for hunting. So, those arguments make sense, and if you tell them "well, no, we want guns to over through a tyrantical government", why you MUST be a crazy extremest. Because they have not taught Civics, history, and the purpose of the Constitution for years.

The 2A also enables us to defend ourselves and our families from other dangers as well.

Mike A1

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
The "don't need 30 rounds to kill a deer" and "deer don't wear kevlar" are fake arguments. Many people on the fence about guns have been convinced the 2A IS for hunting. So, those arguments make sense, and if you tell them "well, no, we want guns to over through a tyrantical government", why you MUST be a crazy extremest. Because they have not taught Civics, history, and the purpose of the Constitution for years.

The 2A also enables us to defend ourselves and our families from other dangers as well.

The 2nd amendment is there for 1 reason! Defense of Country!
F-all those who will try and disarm me!

war GIF

B

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

I do not trust Oz the bastid. Any way the wind blows. Doesn't really matter to me, to me. Thank you Queen.

B

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

war GIF

war GIF
Screw the incoming, y'all best be aware of the outgoing. Better to die a free man, than to live your life as a slave to another man. Redeemed and Heaven bound, bring it on!

B

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Shooting used to be FUN!
Sorry for the rant.
No compliee. Never mess with an old guy...they'll just kill you.

B

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Calm down let the Dems have strokes and coronary's. :p
Time to get back to shooting fun at a range or junk yard LOL.

I have noticed that many people are waking up as the Communist try to turn normal upside down.
It's time we just did what Americans do who love their Country & the American people .

We will never convince anyone who believes in asking. What can my Country do for me, for me, for me.
Lazy bastards will never change so ignore them.

As a US Army brat for my first 16 tears I learned how the average GI lifer felt about Civilians & the Federal Government.
One thing I remember very well was, Politics is like a radio station, the song keeps on changing & it never stays the same.
wait 4 years & they are off in a different direction.

President Trump made changes for the better & then King Bides rescinds them all.
How in hell can you rationalize behavior like that? :eek: these A-hole are insane.

Here & now I will live as a free American man with God given rights, & if they want me to change.

in hell swerk GIF

Only I won't be there with you LMAO.