Tontitown ICORE March

Bubber

Well-Known Fanatic
Made it back from Tontitown Ar. There was an ICORE match put on by the fellars there. I did learn a couple of thing on what I should not do while on a course of fire. The story is as follows: Running my first stage of the night foing through a maze. My reloads were not as stellar as I remembered. Then I hit a good one. As I was following the moonclip into the cylinder I did notice that the primers were not there and were replaced by plastic inserts (dummy rounds). At this time my hands were having a discussion with my brain. : "Hey it is going in fine" " But there are no primers there" " I know but look how smooth it is" "Well it does seem nice to have a good reload, but they won't go off" "Hey it looks great and they may work" "Maybe you are right , what can it hurt, yank the trigger and pray" Click, Click, "Dammit, I know I should not have listened to you": If you ever practice dry fire using dummy rounds don't put them in you ammo bag. Just sayin, I will get back to this later rdd

ChrisC

Revolver Division
that's pretty funny Roger... why couldn't it have happened at USSA when I was trying to beat you?

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Never let your hands talk you into letting them do things that you know deep down is wrong.

Latest posts