Supreme Court Rejects Bump Stock Ban Case

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
The Left is just chipping away, trying to get a foothold. The attack on our Rights by the Left is relentless. The ATF/FBI/Media and other depts are their tools.
We must stand our ground with no compromise, for the left is desperate and will to do "ANYTHING" to accomplish their agenda. Keep sharp, watch, read, research for their next event.

Kree

Fanatic
The Left is just chipping away, trying to get a foothold. The attack on our Rights by the Left is relentless. The ATF/FBI/Media and other depts are their tools.
We must stand our ground with no compromise, for the left is desperate and will to do "ANYTHING" to accomplish their agenda. Keep sharp, watch, read, research for their next event.
Umm, maybe some people just want to see some common sense win the day. There's no sane reason for refusing to close the gunshow loopholes, and I know, because I sold my sig at a gun show once to a perfect stranger, and have felt guilty about it ever since. Just having enough cash shouldn't qualify someone to get a firearm. Nobody is chipping away at your 2nd amendment rights, I'm just guessing they're tired of planning funerals for their children after dropping them off at school‍♂️ But it seems like ANY attempt at ANY legislation is met with the same nonsensical arguments. I'm guessing our founding fathers never dreamed that a child would someday have the tools and weaponry at his disposal to execute hundreds of children within minutes. How fast can someone fire ten full clips (300 rounds) inside a school? But limiting sales to adults age 21 and over is going too far?? Seriously? Why does an 18 year old need an AR? If he's not old enough to buy a bottle of whiskey, he's not old enough to have the responsibility of gun ownership.
I'm a gun owner, I have many handguns, and some rifles as well. I'm not the least bit concerned if i have to wait an extra day or two to buy another one. And I certainly don't need a bump stock to hunt with, do I?

squarebale19

Well-Known Fanatic
Umm, maybe some people just want to see some common sense win the day. There's no sane reason for refusing to close the gunshow loopholes, and I know, because I sold my sig at a gun show once to a perfect stranger, and have felt guilty about it ever since. Just having enough cash shouldn't qualify someone to get a firearm. Nobody is chipping away at your 2nd amendment rights, I'm just guessing they're tired of planning funerals for their children after dropping them off at school‍♂️ But it seems like ANY attempt at ANY legislation is met with the same nonsensical arguments. I'm guessing our founding fathers never dreamed that a child would someday have the tools and weaponry at his disposal to execute hundreds of children within minutes. How fast can someone fire ten full clips (300 rounds) inside a school? But limiting sales to adults age 21 and over is going too far?? Seriously? Why does an 18 year old need an AR? If he's not old enough to buy a bottle of whiskey, he's not old enough to have the responsibility of gun ownership.
I'm a gun owner, I have many handguns, and some rifles as well. I'm not the least bit concerned if i have to wait an extra day or two to buy another one. And I certainly don't need a bump stock to hunt with, do I?

Attachments

• 3997DF6A-4DBC-4FF4-88AD-4134735F9E69.jpeg
    3997DF6A-4DBC-4FF4-88AD-4134735F9E69.jpeg
    231.3 KB · Views: 17

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Kree, I see that you've been a member on this forum since April 2020. This appears to be your second post in over 2 years. I'm going to go out in a limb here, and say that you have read more than a few of the comments posted here during this time. I must ask why are you trying to cause dissension in this group? I do not understand your reasoning re: this subject. I'm sorry you sold a handgun to someone at a gun show. In Michigan, you have NEVER been allowed to sell a handgun to anyone without a purchase permit from them. You have to submit to a background check from the police dept. before you may obtain said permit. Personally, I will only sell a handgun to a licensed dealer, or to someone holding a valid Michigan CPL, and that would be ONLY to someone I personally know, and who I know is legal, and open, and above board. Your statement, that if someone is not legally allowed to purchase an alcoholic beverage before 21, they should not allow them to purchase a firearm before that age is ridiculous. If such a thing were true, then they should be barred by law from joining the Military before that age. You're correct that no one is trying to chip away at our gun rights....They are instead trying they're hardest to disarm the entire populace. That would also include you. None of your statements hold up under scrutiny as many of them fly in the face of our Constitution. Not just the 2nd amendment, but others too. As to using a number of 10rd mags rather than one with a larger standard capacity also holds no water. Still the same amount of shots fired, just in a slightly different way, or are you implying maybe someone could stop them while they are changing magazines? Maybe someone like you? I do not have a bump stock, never have had the desire for one, but if someone wants one, then that's on them. You say you're a gun owner, and that you own many guns. I'm truly happy for you, but as for me, I wish NO MORE restrictions on my God given right to defend myself. My personal opinion is IF you have been a member here for the amount of time you have been, then you should know where the majority of us stand regarding the things you support.

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
Let's start off with, when l sell a firearm l get a Bill of Sale for my records. Why does an 18 year old need a AR? Why does an 18 year old get drafted, then taught how to kill? Why does a person need an AR/semi automatic for hunting? Seriously, what part of "shall not be infringed"does one not understand? Although the Left would agree with you wholeheartedly. Some people like having Politicians telling them what they can and cannot have, l'm not one of them. I see little purpose in a bumpstocks, BUT l will not infringe on your Rights of having one. The second Amendment was written by very intelligent individuals/Patriots. I see no one even close to their intelligence or patriotism today.

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
Kree, I see that you've been a member on this forum since April 2020. This appears to be your second post in over 2 years. I'm going to go out in a limb here, and say that you have read more than a few of the comments posted here during this time. I must ask why are you trying to cause dissension in this group? I do not understand your reasoning re: this subject. I'm sorry you sold a handgun to someone at a gun show. In Michigan, you have NEVER been allowed to sell a handgun to anyone without a purchase permit from them. You have to submit to a background check from the police dept. before you may obtain said permit. Personally, I will only sell a handgun to a licensed dealer, or to someone holding a valid Michigan CPL, and that would be ONLY to someone I personally know, and who I know is legal, and open, and above board. Your statement, that if someone is not legally allowed to purchase an alcoholic beverage before 21, they should not allow them to purchase a firearm before that age is ridiculous. If such a thing were true, then they should be barred by law from joining the Military before that age. You're correct that no one is trying to chip away at our gun rights....They are instead trying they're hardest to disarm the entire populace. That would also include you. None of your statements hold up under scrutiny as many of them fly in the face of our Constitution. Not just the 2nd amendment, but others too. As to using a number of 10rd mags rather than one with a larger standard capacity also holds no water. Still the same amount of shots fired, just in a slightly different way, or are you implying maybe someone could stop them while they are changing magazines? Maybe someone like you? I do not have a bump stock, never have had the desire for one, but if someone wants one, then that's on them. You say you're a gun owner, and that you own many guns. I'm truly happy for you, but as for me, I wish NO MORE restrictions on my God given right to defend myself. My personal opinion is IF you have been a member here for the amount of time you have been, then you should know where the majority of us stand regarding the things you support.
OoRah

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
That was a gimme. Bumpstocks were nothing but a workaround to get by the 1986 ban on machine guns.
While I'll defend ones right to own one, the day they came on the market I predicted someone would do something stupid with one in a mass shooting and it certainly happened in Las Vegas.
I agree 100% with you. I do still think there is something strange about that whole mess in Las Vegas.

dennishoddy

The second amendment is not about hunting.
It's all about me being able to protect myself and my family against tyrannical government overreach and people like you that wish to disarm us by "common sense" laws.

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
Don't see a purpose or usefulness of a bump stock. BUT, l will not impose on anyone's Rights having one, or agree with any Communist ATF or Traitor American who says you cannot have one. "Shall not be infringed".

dennishoddy

The way they got bump stocks banned and the courts won't overturn the ban is because they are not a part of the firearm to make it fire and is really not covered under the 2A as a firearm. They are an accessory to the firearm.

Gunflint1

Well-Known Fanatic
The way they got bump stocks banned and the courts won't overturn the ban is because they are not a part of the firearm to make it fire and is really not covered under the 2A as a firearm. They are an accessory to the firearm.
They can blow all the smoke up my azz they want. Bottom line is, Shall not be infringed..Our choice.

Latest posts