Suddenly, this place is hopping....

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Careful what you wish for!

true that!!! We've witnessed what rapid growth can do

As or the annual contribution, and I've asked this before, as a very tech challenged guy, how does one attain the "Fanatic Family" banner? I'll chip in, but $10? Likely add a bit to that.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
true that!!! We've witnessed what rapid growth can do

As or the annual contribution, and I've asked this before, as a very tech challenged guy, how does one attain the "Fanatic Family" banner? I'll chip in, but $10? Likely add a bit to that.
Go to account upgrades under your stage name, & click & pay. :D

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Careful what you wish for!
Agreed. I want this forum to have QUALITY members like it has now. We don't need the crap that's going on at TOOS and TOOOS. I understand Blackbeard is the owner of this forum. He kindly greeted me when I first joined. I was relieved to find a 1911 forum owned by an AMERICAN. I think he's a North Carolinian too.

If I remember correctly, he went to College at ECU. That's in the city I live in.

To h3!! with those Canadian forums. I only visit them to see what craziness is going on and to check the classifieds.....and Limbkiller's jokes.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I have RSO Duty on Monday.
The people who come out to shoot are just like you guys.

Words have consequences & most of us realize that, & act in a civil manor.
Not too hard for an educated American to get the concept of how a civilized
human being acts in polite conversation, online or otherwise.

I said once before. If this is not the SHTF senario we have been preparing for well :eek:
then WTF are we waiting for? Ammo shortages, Food shortages, Fuel shortages all
while we the USA is being divided against itself from within by Communist Sympathizers.

How long will people go? When the power goes off in the Super markets & food goes bad
at their cold Dark homes? It will not get any better as Blue states lose citizens to Red states &
it all turns Commie RED!

No easy answers, however anything worth saving or keeping is our should be, Worth Fighting For!

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I have RSO Duty on Monday.
The people who come out to shoot are just like you guys.

Words have consequences & most of us realize that, & act in a civil manor.
Not too hard for an educated American to get the concept of how a civilized
human being acts in polite conversation, online or otherwise.

I said once before. If this is not the SHTF senario we have been preparing for well :eek:
then WTF are we waiting for? Ammo shortages, Food shortages, Fuel shortages all
while we the USA is being divided against itself from within by Communist Sympathizers.

How long will people go? When the power goes off in the Super markets & food goes bad
at their cold Dark homes? It will not get any better as Blue states lose citizens to Red states &
it all turns Commie RED!

No easy answers, however anything worth saving or keeping is our should be, Worth Fighting For!
Agreed. Very well stated.

Latest posts