Spring Preparedness Expo OKC

taurusfan

Fanatic
The spring preparedness expo will be held march 31st in OKC. This will be the third such show in OKC in the past year. Each show keeps growing. Hope you can join us. Please follow the link for complete information and a map to the expo.

http://www.southernplainsconsulting.com/spring-2012-preparedness-expo

taurusfan

Fanatic
The brochures for the show have been sent off to the printers and the show itself is now just over two months away! Please check the website for more updates as the date gets closer. ThanksView attachment 1948

Attachments

• 2012_Spring PrepExpo.pdf
    512.9 KB · Views: 540

taurusfan

Fanatic
Its finally March, the month of the expo! In just 30 days it will be time to gather friends and family and head to the show. I sincerely hope that you can join us on the 31st for a day of education, networking and some fun.

taurusfan

Fanatic
Very pleased to announce that Cashion Home Improvements has signed on as a vendor. They offer a wide variety of home improvement service including storm shelter installations. They will have an example of one of the models as the expo. Welcome Aboard Cashion Home Improvements!

www.cashionhome.com

Rick I hope you can join us. This is really shaping up to be a well attended event.

taurusfan

Fanatic
I'm happy to announce that Dome Logistics of Kansas has signed on as another vendor at the upcoming expo which is just three weeks from today! You can check them out at:

www.domelogistics.com

Latest posts