Silencerco Salvo 12

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
I thinking I need one as well. My guess is that it uses a long choke tube as part of the baffle stack and they will thread into your existing choke threads. But it is just a guess.

no_country_for_old_men_movie_image_javier_bardem.jpeg

dennishoddy

They really make a shotgun sound like a pop gun. Very quiet. One of our machinist at work built one that would screw into the choke tube threads.

One of our Game rangers that works there as security on his days off warned us that they weren't legal to use in Okla before we ever got to use it..

That was before the new hunting regulation that now allows silencers to be used in the field while hunting as long as the person has the correct federal stamp.

The muzzle blast if you want to call it that runs about 72db. Not enough to require hearing protection at all.

Josh Beauchamp

Well-Known Fanatic
Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't Oklahoma law currently only allow the use of suppressors if hunting on private lands but not public?

dennishoddy

Josh Beauchamp said:
Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't Oklahoma law currently only allow the use of suppressors if hunting on private lands but not public?

Your correct. No public land hunting with supressors. The ODW fought this, as they said gunshots were a clue where somebody was hunting. I can see both sides.

Tony, I shot one in the rice fields in Katy Tx. I was totally surprised at how quick I adapted to the longer barrel. Close range shots, let them fly basically, but at 15-30 yds it was pretty easy to get on them.

Latest posts