Shipping/Receiving of an AR Upper

imacgyver

Founding Member
Has anyone purchased an Upper or an upper from PSA? Do they normally require a signature for delivery? Based on the UPS tracking number, only a label has been created. It's only been a few days beyond their 10 days, which is not an issue, but the timing may come into conflict with my availability if a signature is required.

Thanks guys

Robusto

Well-Known Fanatic
Has your card been billed? They usually ship with in 1-2 days. I would ring them up. http://palmettostatearmory.com/contacts.php

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
I had an item shipped before and I had no idea that it required a signature and the ups guy in my neighborhood never left a note saying that he attempted delivery so they tried to send it back to the company I ordered from.
Luckily I called ups first to see where my package was because it seemed like it was late for delivery.

Basically what I'm saying is call u p s in see if they know what's up.

BigK674

Well-Known Fanatic
If it comes UPS, sign up for UPS MyChoice which is free and you can electronically sign for packages online and the driver will leave the package at your house.

imacgyver

Founding Member
Signing up for UPS MyChoice right now great advice -

Tracking was created and the status as of right now is

A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status--including the scheduled delivery date--will be updated.

The label was actually created on the 18th, the shipping email and charge occurred on the 23rd. Calling the number for PSA (803)760-4004 leads to an instant recording with information on emailing them since they are too busy to handle any calls. Have not called UPS since it appears that they have not even received the package but I will try that next.

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Interested in hearing your outcome. My lower took weeks to ship. If not for wanting a complete PSA rifle I might look elsewhere for my kit if this is going to be their MO. Hopefully they get it together.

Biggsly

Well-Known Fanatic
Here lately PSA has been slow on shipping. They wait until they get a pallet full to ship. Me and the other guys have everything sent to work. We do have to sign for it all. I have found that it is easier to send it to work, because someone will be there to sign.