Sheila Jackson Lee is at it again (requiring a Psychologist approval before buying ammo?)

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Many things, including our educational systems (all of them) have trained these people to be sheeple and follow the agenda they are told is what they want.
The Ed. System has brainwashed, indoctrinated and corrupted history for a long time. And don't forget the imported workers from other docile countries that will keep there mouth shut and do anything the company that brought them here tells them to do. Anything to keep there benefits that America gives them. And there not going back at any cost. I know. I see it every day. California. And it's coming your way! (sorry all)

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
I have couple(man & woman, believe it of not)) that moved next door recently. Nice people. When my wife introduced herself and commented, Oh so you both are teachers they were fast to respond correcting her. No, were educators. Seemed a little strange to me. Not now. Very quiet. I have a big Betsy Ross and POW-MIA flag in front of the house. And a Vietnam Vets of America decal on my truck. Like I said very quite before and after the so called election. We know where each other stands. I think that's called "getting along". For what that's worth. P.S. Can't wait to get out of this state. I apologize for getting off the original post. Done.
My education is in education. I gave up on teaching when I saw that was not about teaching. Even the text books are less than truthful. I could go on for hours but I'll be merciful and stop now.

Bad Wolf

Well-Known Fanatic
Thank you.
I tired of all the issues involved with teaching. Teaching history that changes with every printing of the texts, kids that act up, parents that hate, administration that is completely liberal and hated me for not being that way. I didn't just walk away, I left the entire state and tore up my teaching certificates. (elem ed, social studies, math, music)

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Thank you.
I tired of all the issues involved with teaching. Teaching history that changes with every printing of the texts, kids that act up, parents that hate, administration that is completely liberal and hated me for not being that way. I didn't just walk away, I left the entire state and tore up my teaching certificates. (elem ed, social studies, math, music)
Good for you. At least you don't have to feel dirty every day. I hope you have still found success.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
My education is in education. I gave up on teaching when I saw that was not about teaching. Even the text books are less than truthful. I could go on for hours but I'll be merciful and stop now.

Naw......I always love to hear your insight on topics. You always have a slightly different view of topics that give me an enlightened view.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I've been telling everybody I can to come tact their Reid about HR127!!!
She's a moron and evil in every way. She also did an interview where she says an AR15 weighs as much as 10 moving boxes (whatever that means?) and shoots 50cal????!!!

These are the most dangerous types of politicians, stupid, evil and entitled!!!!

She and this bill must be stopped

PS: who are the idiots in Texas that possibly elected this jackass?

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Unfortunately, even Texas has their own large , liberal, very blue cities at this point in time. Very sad. Vermin like this are elected from these large blue cities and crawl their slimey way to the swamp.

Joni, my own daughter wanted to help. She got herself thru college with a double degree, one being in education. She has always been very squared away as a person, is a conservative ,Believer and involved heavily in the trafficking issue. She lasted 3 years in public school system before throwing in the towel. Too bad, as the system needs good people like you Joni and my daughter.

Daughter and son in law have decided to pull their 9 yo daughter from public school due to lbgtq rights. To quote my daughter to the school board " so if some boy, clearly confused, decides one day to identify as a girl he can use the restroom near my daughter?" answer, "Yes". "And with no LEO in bathroom whats to stop said confused boy from deciding to molest my kid?" Answered with total silence

My sister works in the office where we all went to high school. Still raises the USA flag everyday and says the pledge of allegiance everyday over the school pa system. Shes been threatened, accused, unfriended and still does it!! God Bless her and others with a spine and brains to stand up. She retires this year in June.

Sorry for the derail and long rant. This country is in serious trouble.

I LOVE this country and would willingly serve again, but our gov't scares the heck out of me.

Term limits in the swamp would surely help. And no going into lobbying!! I know there is a period of time limit already in place, may I suggest no lobbying rights for perhaps, I don't know, maybe 25 years?

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Unfortunately, even Texas has their own large , liberal, very blue cities at this point in time. Very sad. Vermin like this are elected from these large blue cities and crawl their slimey way to the swamp.

Joni, my own daughter wanted to help. She got herself thru college with a double degree, one being in education. She has always been very squared away as a person, is a conservative ,Believer and involved heavily in the trafficking issue. She lasted 3 years in public school system before throwing in the towel. Too bad, as the system needs good people like you Joni and my daughter.

Daughter and son in law have decided to pull their 9 yo daughter from public school due to lbgtq rights. To quote my daughter to the school board " so if some boy, clearly confused, decides one day to identify as a girl he can use the restroom near my daughter?" answer, "Yes". "And with no LEO in bathroom whats to stop said confused boy from deciding to molest my kid?" Answered with total silence

My sister works in the office where we all went to high school. Still raises the USA flag everyday and says the pledge of allegiance everyday over the school pa system. Shes been threatened, accused, unfriended and still does it!! God Bless her and others with a spine and brains to stand up. She retires this year in June.

Sorry for the derail and long rant. This country is in serious trouble.

I LOVE this country and would willingly serve again, but our gov't scares the heck out of me.

Term limits in the swamp would surely help. And no going into lobbying!! I know there is a period of time limit already in place, may I suggest no lobbying rights for perhaps, I don't know, maybe 25 years?
Thank you for your heartfelt post, and thank you for your service. Your daughter is a gem treasure her. God Bless and Keep you in His care.