Sold/Expired Ruger SR1911 Commander for

Status
Not open for further replies.

RANGERRON72

New Fanatic
SOLD thx guys..... 12/5/20.... Gently used, never carried, really looks new. Ruger Model 06711 Serial number puts this shipped in 2015. Comes with box, two Ruger Stainless 7 round mags, and one aftermarket Wilson mag. Ask for more pix if you need them, but this gun looks LIKE NEW. Priced at $775 OR BEST OFFER.

Shipping is $25 Priority mail to your FFL if out of state. Colorado NICS fee is $11 if local. [email protected] for info..... Thanks

Specs from Ruger.com

Capacity 7+1 Slide Material Stainless Steel Barrel Length 4.25" Grip Frame Armor Black

Model Type Lightweight Commander-Style
Slide Finish Low-Glare Stainless Width1.34"
Sights Drift Adjustable Novak® 3-Dot
Weight29.3 oz. Overall Length7.75"
Height 5.45"
Grooves 6 Twist1:16" RH
UPC7-36676-06711-4
Suggested Retail$979.00

Features a lightweight, anodized aluminum frame and polished titanium feed ramp. Classic, original 1911 fire control. Precision CNC-controlled machining process results in a superior slide-to-frame fit and smooth slide travel. Positive barrel lock-up allows for superior accuracy out of the box. Traditional design with replaceable grip panels and checkered backstrap. Lightweight, aluminum, skeletonized trigger provides a very crisp, no creep, light trigger pull with a quick, positive reset. Skeletonized hammer and titanium firing pin for faster lock time. Oversized beavertail grip safety provides positive function and reliability. Extended thumb safety and slide stop lever for improved, positive manipulation. Integral plunger tube for slide stop and thumb safety is not staked and will never come loose. Oversized ejection port and extended magazine release enhance performance. Inspection port
allows for visual confirmation of a loaded or empty chamber. Features a flat mainspring housing and rear slide serrations for a positive grip. Accepts most standard, aftermarket 1911 parts and accessories.
12  SR1911 LEFT SLIDE LOCK 3 MAGS 091120.JPG12 RUGER SR1911 FULL RIGHT 091120.JPG12 SR1911 IN BOX LEFT SIDE MAGS 091120.JPG12 SR1911 LEFT FULL SLIDE CLOSED 091120.JPG12 SR1911 RIGHT SLIDE LOCK 3 MAGS 091120.JPG

Last edited:

awmp

Well-Known Fanatic
Joined in 2019 and this is your first post? Welcome to the site, nice pistol.

RANGERRON72

New Fanatic
I am a multi tasking guy, everything from Service Rifle high power, to IDPA, IPSC, Steel challenge, and Class 3 stuff..... Too much to do, not enough weekends to shoot...........

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Rugers best LW, you're gonna have some regrets. Ask me how I know. )-:

One of the best production pistols I've owned, out of my samples, my serial# of this Ruger did great in "the barrel challenge"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts