Powder In Stock

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I scored 2 pounds of Winchester 572 powder at Brownells. They have a number of brands in stock. I'm familiar with 572 being a popular handgun powder. Have any of you guys used it before?

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I went a wandering looking for Powder for Handguns. I found powder.

It seems they have no sparkplugs for you to use with that powder.

If I didn't know better I would think this is all on purpose to keep reloaders from the very spark they need.
Do you remember Klinton & the deactivating primers the Dems were trying to get passed? NO Primers a plan
come to fruition, perhaps.

PanHandlerFL

Well-Known Fanatic
The net has people explain how they made "primers" for 9mm. Might be a "can I do it" project for Winter boredom. If it works, AND i still have my fingers to type...I will let ya'll know, and if someone tries it before me, let the rest of us know.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Fall is just around the corner & this looks like fun to try. :D

WTF $$$ https://www.bullseyenorth.com/reloading-primers

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
Place called ST Auctions on gunbroker that auctions primers, small pistol was down around 350-450 per 5000, large pistol 350-400 but last few weeks back up to 500-600 but they have them, small and large rifle also, I bought 5000 aways back, my buddy that does my reloading said little tighter than Federal, had to pull handle little harder but they send the little projectile down range just fine, they suction powder also, this off brand stuff but supposedly made by respectable folks

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
I think it is and I'm hoping not bbb accredited means just not a member, I certainly have no ties to them just personal experience, I've bought 3 shotguns and the primers, pump, single shot and semi, all 4 transactions were great, reasonable shipping time, typical Turkish shotguns, got the semi for 225 all in, really just got that to see if worth anything and it was ok, worked fine, had Fabarms on receiver, curiosity satisfied sold to a buddy, I read a lot of the gunbroker reviews and felt comfortable bidding and wouldn't hesitate to buy from again

Latest posts