Picking up hitchhikers (again)...

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
This is Benjamin's wife again...Ben just informed me that he is going to once again pick up hitchhikers. Last time we had this discussion, you all were able to convince him otherwise. I do not want to become a young widow. I need your help again, please.....Thanks in advance!

Pstmstr

magnum snubby
This is Benjamin's wife again...Ben just informed me that he is going to once again pick up hitchhikers. Last time we had this discussion, you all were able to convince him otherwise. I do not want to become a young widow. I need your help again, please.....Thanks in advance!

Please send color pic of you and a copy of his life insurance policy. ;) Benjamin, Benjamin, have you not seen the movies about evil hitchhikers? Your wife doesn't want to become a rich young widow. Please leave your guns to me in your will.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
Wow-you guys respond fast and you are funny. No wonder he spends so much time on these forums. Thanks for the support! :)

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
The last video I saw involving a hitchiker didn't turn out so bad for the driver. I'm pretty sure she was over 18 and needed the money for college text books.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Ya know what seems like not too long ago you could kinda trust people now I just don't know about what has happened to folks these days. benjamin your too much fun to mess with don't be pickin' up hitch hikers! Later,

Kirk

Feegee

The Magic Man
I say we get a lot of beer dress up like rednecks and get all our 3 gun gear and go pick some up. I bet they Would not even come close to the door. IT could be like a survey.

(null)

Swavy00

Well-Known Fanatic
If you pick up hitchhikers you won't. She will be on here talking to us and you will be no longer of this world.

MrTheBigOx

Well-Known Fanatic
You guys must live in a dangerouse place I've never given a second thought to picking them up here, almost all of them are forgen (why can't I spell that)
Is there a spell checker I dont know how to use on here?

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
You guys must live in a dangerouse place I've never given a second thought to picking them up here, almost all of them are forgen (why can't I spell that)
Is there a spell checker I dont know how to use on here?

thank you!!! it is not dangerous, people don't look at statistics but what the news reports.. so one story outweighs everything...doesn't matter because no one is going to convince me otherwise and this thread shouldn't even exist..

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
Benjamin, you are only allowed to pick up Boomer Shooters that have broken down on the way or back from matches. BTW I may be wondering the road to Ponca saturday just in case.

OlSlyGuy

Well-Known Fanatic
i dont understand your desire to pick up strangers off the side of the road.

i cant think of one person i've driven past that i thought, hmmm scruffy beard? knappy hair? grocery cart full of cans? mettering to himself? yep seems fine to me!

Hop on in!!!

argyle64

Well-Known Fanatic
i dont understand your desire to pick up strangers off the side of the road.

i cant think of one person i've driven past that i thought, hmmm scruffy beard? knappy hair? grocery cart full of cans? mettering to himself? yep seems fine to me!

Hop on in!!!

I work with those types of people everyday. Yeah, I'd avoid them at all costs also.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
i have picked up NUMEROUS people (i drive about 40K per year), and most of them were very nice people trying to get somewhere, looking for work, going back home, etc.. they were just people that needed help, so i helped... the reality is people aren't scared because it is a real risk, they are scared because of one or two people out of the 57 million that die each year and make the exception the rule... in fact the world doesn't suck as much as everyone thinks it does.. this is a 15 minute talk on how our lives are better, there is more money, there is more energy, more water, etc.. and it will only grow, but people only want to hear negative...
http://www.ted.com/t...our_future.html

watch the talk, it is great

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I say you use your judgement on picking them up. Saying that you'll die if you pick up a hitchhiker is like telling your 13 year old she'll get AIDS if she has sex. Just be careful. I've hitchhiked before and I'm glad that somebody pulled over and offered assistance.

Further, I feel your wife should make her own account if she would like our opinions. I feel used by her as she has only corresponded with this community twice, and only to recruit our help in chiding you for your "irresponsibility."

Robusto

Well-Known Fanatic
... I feel your wife should make her own account if she would like our opinions. I feel used by her as she has only corresponded with this community twice, and only to recruit our help in chiding you for your "irresponsibility."
Is it considered hitch hiking or hijacking when some one else logs in and post under some one elses account on the forum?

Latest posts