Paper Targets

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
Just a note for the Fanatics. If you're looking for a good deal on paper targets, I use "ACTION TARGET" on the web. If you buy in buy 50+ they are relatively cheap. 100+ and a lot cheaper. I use the Anatomy LE targets. Those show the critical organs and are a little smaller than the B21's for better training. I get 100+ at a time and they are less than a round of .45 ammo a piece. Screw that $1 piece at the range crap. The only real downside is the shipping cost almost as much as the targets. But it still works out to a good deal. Shipping cost can't be helped thanks to the Communist Butthead in office. Just save some for me. MAGA Extremist.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Just a note for the Fanatics. If you're looking for a good deal on paper targets, I use "ACTION TARGET" on the web. If you buy in buy 50+ they are relatively cheap. 100+ and a lot cheaper. I use the Anatomy LE targets. Those show the critical organs and are a little smaller than the B21's for better training. I get 100+ at a time and they are less than a round of .45 ammo a piece. Screw that $1 piece at the range crap. The only real downside is the shipping cost almost as much as the targets. But it still works out to a good deal. Shipping cost can't be helped thanks to the Communist Butthead in office. Just save some for me. MAGA Extremist.
Thanks for that. I'll order some of these.

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
I can help to comment. I can't believe how cheap some people (TOOS)are to worry about using up and changing a target when it cost as much a 1 round of ammo. I like to know where my shots are going, and I change them continuedly. I don't know maybe I just don't care about cutting down trees. Hell, I just looked and there even from recycled paper. Maybe just White privilege.

Last edited:

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
I can help to comment. I can't believe how cheap some people (TOOS)are to worry about using up and changing a target when it cost as much a 1 round of ammo. I like to know where my shots are going, and I change them continuedly. I don't know maybe I just don't care about cutting down trees. Hell, I just looked and there even from recycled paper. Maybe just White privilege.
You could use a red grease pencil to mark the holes every five or ten shots and use one target up around fifty to a hundred shots. By using the red grease pencil you can see the shots better with a spotting scope or rifle scope. It also slows down your shooting if you are walking down to the target to mark off the holes. And it is good for you to walk also.

1666542642747.gif

dennishoddy

I use a cheap roll of 3/4" masking tape to past over the holes by tearing off 1/2" pieces of tape to put over the existing holes. You can still see the bull unless you're a better shooter and punch out the 10 ring area which I'm not.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
I make copies of targets on my printer. My target cost is +/- $.02. I spend my $$$ on ammo and guns.

I am generally astounded by people paying a dollar a sheet for targets but I shoot almost every day and I'm not buying a trophy

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I scanned this old target into Affinity my photo program, & changed it from dingy & black into White & blue.
Don't ask me how I just click & weave my way through LOL.

Scan1.JPG

Scan1.blue target.jpgScan1.JPG