Outdoor Bullseye Anyone?

Copper01

Well-Known Fanatic
LOL, I know how popular this section is but I thought I would post anyway. Anyone else ready for outdoor bullseye to start? Indoor has been fine to stay in shape all winter long but man I miss a full 2700.

Just a few more weeks. OKCGC starts the outdoor matches up again at the beginning of March. Then I expect SOSC in Davis to start theirs in May but I haven't spoken to anyone down there yet. Last year there were rumors that Red Castle was going to try to restart Bullseye there but I haven't heard anything more about it. Last year I made some Texas matches, this year I'll have to branch out and hit Kansas too.

Brad

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Man I really any to give this and high power a try. Unfortunately there just aren't enough weekends in the month:(

BLR

Well-Known Fanatic
I can probably find out about what is going on in Davis (if you are talking about the range at Davis) my gunsmith is in Davis and shoots out there. Would be glad to ask him if he knows. I do know that they are going to build a indoor range in Davis

Copper01

Well-Known Fanatic
Man I really any to give this and high power a try. Unfortunately there just aren't enough weekends in the month:(

I know what you mean. I try to throw some Steel Challenge and Pro-Am in there but once the Summer rolls around there isn't much time. Last year I pretty much shot a Bullseye match every weekend from May until the middle of October.

I can probably find out about what is going on in Davis (if you are talking about the range at Davis) my gunsmith is in Davis and shoots out there. Would be glad to ask him if he knows. I do know that they are going to build a indoor range in Davis

I appreciate the offer. I'm good for now. I'll get a match schedule or get in touch with the match director down there in the near future. Like I said though, I appreciate the offer.

Latest posts