One of the best weekends ever

imacgyver

Founding Member
Got iX Caliber back and it had been masterfully upgraded! Now the only excuse for any misses is because of me :(

You should see the groups at 5 yards!!! I got to hang out with my buds at the OKCGC and Tri-City matches! Hung out with legendary Kurt Miller or is it just Kurt Miller and his legendary mustache? Shot some great stages. Shot some skeet while we waited for our turns at the Tri-City - that was very cool of Chris Sanders to share that with me! Burki let me play with his Saiga-12 (for skeet shooting) and I must say it was love at first sight!!!!

It was the bomb - can't wait to do it again

Oh and a Shout out to Sandy - saw her at OKCGC on Saturday which was super cool but well overdue!!

I also will apologize for not winning the matches, I felt like I didn't want to shoot too well after such a long break, especially for those of you who practice so often!!!

imacgyver

Founding Member
Dude! I'd thought you'd have been out at Tri city today. Someone had a chest rig holster with camel pack.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I thought about that one, but I slept in a bit. It's my birthday. I'll be shooting Heartland tonight, though.

Latest posts