Oklahoma City CRO Class

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
CBR said:
The world needs more CRO's. With a reply here or direct message, how many RO's would be interested in a CRO class towards the end of the year?
Cary, I'll repost this on FB as well.

Reactions: CBR

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
I’m interested

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the rest to God.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Burk Cornelius said:
I think Jeff might be interested....
There's an issue with Taptalk I think. Everytime I post it tells me there was an error so I hit post again, same thing....... After I finally give up & refresh the page, it has posted each time it told me it couldn't. So I end up with 3 or 4 posts of the same thing.
c62731222a4778016230470eb0cdb382.jpg

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
There's an issue with Taptalk I think. Everytime I post it tells me there was an error so I hit post again, same thing....... After I finally give up & refresh the page, it has posted each time it told me it couldn't. So I end up with 3 or 4 posts of the same thing.
First time I have seen the error! Just kept trying...
I know better now!!

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly, Shoot Well, Leave the rest to God.

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
Wall said:
First time I have seen the error! Just kept trying...
I know better now!!

Moller72

Well-Known Fanatic
I’m interested. Is there a amount of time you have to be a co before you can take cro class?

Bryan Hoover

Moller72 said:
I’m interested. Is there a amount of time you have to be a co before you can take cro class?
They recommend 1yr experience as an RO before taking the CRO class. It can be less with major match experience. It’s up to the instructor.