OKC Tactical

Ibepilot1

Fanatic
Anyone do class with these guys? I did one last week and it was awesome. Learned a lot in a two hour session. Just curious .
thanks,
Richard Rollins

Ibepilot1

Fanatic
Their classes are for proper gun manipulation in a variety of real life situations as well and accuracy , how to quick fire, multiple target acquisition. I needed something to help with multi-target hits for 3 gun. they helped and I plan to continue training w them..go to their web site . Okctactical.com . I'm not a part of their organization nor do I get anything from this . I just wanted to share.

Ibepilot1

Fanatic
I am a member and seems like every time there is a 3 gun I have to fly...thanks for the heads up. Will def make a bunch this year. Hopefully we can get some other clubs in the state to post some 3 gun matches here.

ralph9vz

New Fanatic
Their classes are for proper gun manipulation in a variety of real life situations as well and accuracy , how to quick fire, multiple target acquisition. I needed something to help with multi-target hits for 3 gun. they helped and I plan to continue training w them..go to their web site . Okctactical.com . I'm not a part of their organization nor do I get anything from this . I just wanted to share.

Totally agree with you.

Latest posts