Fanatic Family
For years? :eek: Say it ain't true.

What is really behind all this BS?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
For years? :eek: Say it ain't true.

What is really behind all this BS?

I think there's more to it than we understand.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I think that article is bogus as ****! Two and a half years of orders don't equal actual demand. Orders get cancelled demand goes up and down. Everyone freaked out a year ago and placed huge orders which in turn overwhelmed the system!
Same thing happens with all products, look tp was impossible to find eight months ago and was going to be a year until ileveled off and a month later it was in stock everywhere for anybody wanting it and at fairly normal prices.
Remember hand sanitizer and masks, etc? Couldn't find it to save your life and now they can't give it away!!

I've been seeing ammo SITTING on shelves for a couple months now it's just prices haven't started to come down yet but that's the shops gouging.
The shop where I buy most of my firearms still sells 9mm wwb for $31.99/100 and it's a medium size chain store, although it sells quickly they always sell it for normal-ish prices. So I find they're panic inducing comments no better than the msm at times like this.

This picture was over a month ago, 9mm in stock just priced high, but it's always there. Same with 5.56, 7.62 nato, 7.62x39, 22-250, 30-06 and just about every other cartridge. They even have 50bmg sitting on the shelf weekly!!
0F47A83E-36F8-432E-BFF8-A964C9C29B15.jpeg

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It makes me wonder how President Trump turned around a severe Ammo shortage in the US Military.
Simple when we have .Gov contracts, Ammo company's can build bigger & hire more workers yet
for us we get, no way. We don't want to expand & hire more workers now because. Because of What???

I would like to know if the US ammo makers are filling their Export ammo quotas to other countries.
Since when do we not expand & hire more workers when we have more DEMAND! Something stinks &
the American Consumer is being blamed for this mind set about expanding your ammo production. All at
a time when we can not get ammo & if we can buy it, the cost is sky high. DEMAND DEMAND DEMAND
& yet where is the SUPPLY?

You do not believe the Mfr's are just letting the ammo supply remain low to increase prices, Do You? :eek:

I made my mind up however the way ahead is clear so. NO AMMO SALES FOREVER BY ME!

5.jpg

BillBro68

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll admit I didnt read the article but I've felt that they're all full of it and not telling us the truth, the ammo companies. Just my gut feeling and I'll stick by that until I see different.

I love watching these CEOs bring in some youtuber and give them a plant tour and tell them to tell us that all the nasty comments and unsubstantiated rumors going around simply are not true and that they're doing their best, hiring more workers, working 3 shifts etc, meanwhile, no ammo appears.

B. S

BillBro68

Well-Known Fanatic
Hoo...............Dooo............
Man
Who sang that song?

Like I said, this all seemed just real fishy to me after about 6 months or so. At the onset of this farce I could see all the panic buying and hoarding and everything else that we humans are so fatally prone to do in most situations we dont understand, have no control over or are just afraid of, layoffs, closures, sickness from the flu etc but there comes a point where it is just BS. We've past this point.
One of the main components that all of these elitist CEOs, and that's what they are, remember they're multimillionaires who are obviously from a higher gene pool ( hyperbole), cited is " the new gun owner, millions of them, who bought firearms for the first time in their lives. BS, they bought their gun and a box of ammo and took it home, put it up away from the kids and now they're safe, ready for whatever is coming their way. OK. No matter what we feel they should do, buy lots of ammo, practice?, get training, buy some more ammo, practice, and start reloading, they didnt do that because they are not of the gun world we are of, they didnt grow up with guns, they dont love guns and shooting the way we do so they didnt do what we think they should. So, sorry to say but this is how I feel is they're on their own and very few should expect any help from me because the way I see it is they should have been doing this all along and they didnt and I think they're PART of the reason we are in the condition were in with our 2A rights because they sat in the sidelines their whole lives and only when they felt that THEY could be negatively impacted, then they acted, out of selfishness.

So, there are what 20 million- 40 million boxes if 9mm, 45acp, 357/38 and 22? How much inventory did all of the manufacturers have collectively? How much can they produce monthly collectively? Yes, I understand about the LEO/Mil contract fulfillment obligations and all that, shipping of raw materials etc but if every single CEO says they are running at full capacity getting ammo out the doors at record pace and volume, where the F%@& is it? That's all I want to know.

Oh, and before I'm accused of being cold and heartless and being a bad face of the gun owning crowd by shunning all the lazy, selfish precious little new gun owners, I've already taken a young man under my wing and am fostering him along his journey. Remember I said there are "few" who I do not/would not count among the loosers who only now own guns because of their own selfishness and hes one. A very respectful, interested and mature fellow who had to have been homeschooled because he can add, subtract, form a coherent sentence and diesnt seem to be lazy.

Very sorry for the rant. I know I got off into the weeds bigtime there.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Hoo...............Dooo............
Man
Who sang that song?

Like I said, this all seemed just real fishy to me after about 6 months or so. At the onset of this farce I could see all the panic buying and hoarding and everything else that we humans are so fatally prone to do in most situations we dont understand, have no control over or are just afraid of, layoffs, closures, sickness from the flu etc but there comes a point where it is just BS. We've past this point.
One of the main components that all of these elitist CEOs, and that's what they are, remember they're multimillionaires who are obviously from a higher gene pool ( hyperbole), cited is " the new gun owner, millions of them, who bought firearms for the first time in their lives. BS, they bought their gun and a box of ammo and took it home, put it up away from the kids and now they're safe, ready for whatever is coming their way. OK. No matter what we feel they should do, buy lots of ammo, practice?, get training, buy some more ammo, practice, and start reloading, they didnt do that because they are not of the gun world we are of, they didnt grow up with guns, they dont love guns and shooting the way we do so they didnt do what we think they should. So, sorry to say but this is how I feel is they're on their own and very few should expect any help from me because the way I see it is they should have been doing this all along and they didnt and I think they're PART of the reason we are in the condition were in with our 2A rights because they sat in the sidelines their whole lives and only when they felt that THEY could be negatively impacted, then they acted, out of selfishness.

So, there are what 20 million- 40 million boxes if 9mm, 45acp, 357/38 and 22? How much inventory did all of the manufacturers have collectively? How much can they produce monthly collectively? Yes, I understand about the LEO/Mil contract fulfillment obligations and all that, shipping of raw materials etc but if every single CEO says they are running at full capacity getting ammo out the doors at record pace and volume, where the F%@& is it? That's all I want to know.

Oh, and before I'm accused of being cold and heartless and being a bad face of the gun owning crowd by shunning all the lazy, selfish precious little new gun owners, I've already taken a young man under my wing and am fostering him along his journey. Remember I said there are "few" who I do not/would not count among the loosers who only now own guns because of their own selfishness and hes one. A very respectful, interested and mature fellow who had to have been homeschooled because he can add, subtract, form a coherent sentence and diesnt seem to be lazy.

Very sorry for the rant. I know I got off into the weeds bigtime there.
Nope your right! They are a big part of the issue!!

HooDoo Man

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Peoples Republic of California (Northern)
You have a good point @BillBro68 . Many that thought the Government would take care of everything. Now see there is no Government. It's an out of control Marxist Dictatorship that BS'd you into there trap. Now panic has set in and you don't know what to do. Or to scared to do it. As the song say's "Fools rush in".

BillBro68

Well-Known Fanatic
Dam, I wish the shelves around me looked like that ^^^^^

I'm still very stocked but have friends that don't load so they're always asking.
Heck, no shelves EVER looked like that in this commie heaven. No joke either. If I saw that much ammo on a shelf in a store around here, either of the 3, I'd probably have to go to the bathroom to clean myself up.

Rooster

Well-Known Fanatic
I think that article is bogus as ****! Two and a half years of orders don't equal actual demand. Orders get cancelled demand goes up and down. Everyone freaked out a year ago and placed huge orders which in turn overwhelmed the system!
Same thing happens with all products, look tp was impossible to find eight months ago and was going to be a year until ileveled off and a month later it was in stock everywhere for anybody wanting it and at fairly normal prices.
Remember hand sanitizer and masks, etc? Couldn't find it to save your life and now they can't give it away!!

I've been seeing ammo SITTING on shelves for a couple months now it's just prices haven't started to come down yet but that's the shops gouging.
The shop where I buy most of my firearms still sells 9mm wwb for $31.99/100 and it's a medium size chain store, although it sells quickly they always sell it for normal-ish prices. So I find they're panic inducing comments no better than the msm at times like this.

This picture was over a month ago, 9mm in stock just priced high, but it's always there. Same with 5.56, 7.62 nato, 7.62x39, 22-250, 30-06 and just about every other cartridge. They even have 50bmg sitting on the shelf weekly!!
View attachment 7903
$32 / 100 rounds of 9 ain't hardly normalish for me . Before the plandemic, normalish 9mm was $18/100 on Target Sports. $31 would be about right for 9mm defensive ammo Or 230gr 45.

I think the crap has been going on so long , we might be forgetting what normal pricing was!

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
$32 / 100 rounds of 9 ain't hardly normalish for me . Before the plandemic, normalish 9mm was $18/100 on Target Sports. $31 would be about right for 9mm defensive ammo Or 230gr 45.

I think the crap has been going on so long , we might be forgetting what normal pricing was!
That's why I said normalish because yeah the last I bought was $235 /1000 but stocked up at $169/1000

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
That's why I said normalish because yeah the last I bought was $235 /1000 but stocked up at $169/1000
Before this ammo shortage, I was buying Federal HST 45 ACP 230 grain for $22.50 per box of 50 from Bonefroggunclub.com. I don't think we'll see prices like that any time soon...if ever.

BillBro68

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm betting never again. Gubment cant allow that. Gotta price these regular people out of these guns, it's just not the european way, and it's just not civilized.

BillBro68

Well-Known Fanatic
And I'd like to say that I believe that there is no reason for these inflated prices other than a manufactured one, perpetrated by people who despise this sort of activity.

You know, I tell people, who more often than not, are on the opposite side of this firearm debate that while they are cheering these criminal types in power on in their endeavors to disarm the population that soon afterward I will be laughing at them because,.....these same hero's of theirs will indeed soon afterward be invading every little crevice of their lives and controlling them and taking from them and limiting them and telling them what they can and cant do, what they can have and cant have, how much of their paycheck is really theirs, that that property they paid for is not really theirs. This is all a disease of stupidity and the infected cant be cured because their reality is based in a fantasy that will never come true and their worlds are gonna just continue to crumble. I think they're called "the useful idiots" by their masters. You see, the useful idiots dont know that this has all been done before because theyve stopped teaching anything about any of this in school.

Last edited:

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
And I'd like to say that I believe that there is no reason for these inflated prices other than a manufactured one, perpetrated by people who despise this sort of activity.

You know, I tell people, who more often than not, are on the opposite side of this firearm debate that while they are cheering these criminal types in power on in their endeavors to disarm the population that soon afterward I will be laughing at them because,.....these same hero's of theirs will indeed soon afterward be invading every little crevice of their lives and controlling them and taking from them and limiting them and telling them what they can and cant do, what they can have and cant have, how much of their paycheck is really theirs, that that property they paid for is not really theirs. This is all a disease of stupidity and the infected cant be cured because their reality is based in a fantasy that will never come true and their worlds are gonna just continue to crumble. I think they're called "the useful idiots" by their masters. You see, the useful idiots dont know that this has all been done before but theyve stopped teaching anything about any of this in school.
Wow what a mouthful, I agree with every word Bro.
You all remember back during the Obama crisis? The Government bought huge amounts of ammo for Government agencies to soak up
ammo for Civilians. This also could be happening right now, by the Communist in control of our Government.