NFA Trusts

Ipsilateral

Well-Known Fanatic
cajunautoxer said:
So if I'm planning to SBR my 9mm AR do I do the Eform myself?
Yes

cajunautoxer said:
Is the still correct? I was going to do a form 1 (sbr) and form 4 (supressor) at the same time. Now doesn't the place I buy the can from do the Efile for me?
Yes the seller does the efile, however form 4 is not back up and running on efile system. The initial efile system was buggy so they took everything down and are slowly adding back functions,

charger arms

Ask Me About My Cocker Spaniels
Jared Carpenter said:
9-12 months wait for suppressor? Havent heard that one yet
That was the wait time average about a year ago. 12 months from check cashing to approval. I have gotten several back this summer in the 5.5 to 6 month range. But it seems like they might have slowed back up. My form 3 times have increased again. They hired a ton of new examiners this spring and it really helped. But I think they cut out the overtime and times have crept back towards 6-7 months.

45recoil

likes to party
Adam Balzer (ChargerArms) said:
That was the wait time average about a year ago. 12 months from check cashing to approval. I have gotten several back this summer in the 5.5 to 6 month range. But it seems like they might have slowed back up. My form 3 times have increased again. They hired a ton of new examiners this spring and it really helped. But I think they cut out the overtime and times have crept back towards 6-7 months.
Good, im a month into my wait:)

luke.reninger

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm at 6 months on most of mine....Hopefully it's not 9 months but we shall see.

Predicting wait times is like playing the lottery, imagine you will never get it and then all of sudden it's like you won a huge prize when the stamp comes in.

45recoil

likes to party
luke.reninger said:
I'm at 6 months on most of mine....Hopefully it's not 9 months but we shall see.

Predicting wait times is like playing the lottery, imagine you will never get it and then all of sudden it's like you won a huge prize when the stamp comes in.
thats always fun right? Im going to win a lottery

Clint Dismore

Well-Known Fanatic
Flatland Shooter said:
It shows that Winton requires a $200 trust deposit to get the ball rolling. What's the total cost for the trust?
It says to deposit the trust fee of $200 so I think that is it. Haven't gotten to look into it quite yet

jeffhughes

Well-Known Fanatic
If you buy your can or sbr at sportsworld or ussa they will provide you with a trust template.

wgm2011

Well-Known Fanatic
I've got to stop watching this site.

$200 for the trust + $200 for the SBR stamp + another $200 for the can stamp. And I've been trying to get rid of some guns that have no sentimental value and will probably never shoot to make room for the stuff I've been hiding around the house.

Just can't stop drooling when I see a nice SBR/can setup.

Bill

Latest posts