Sold/Expired New Wilson Combat CQB Elite .45 cal

nod

Active Fanatic
I am offering for sale a new WC CQB Elite .45 cal. It is new from WC to me in Feb 2020. The pistol has never been fired except by WC. I haven't disassembled it or did anything to it other then wipe it with the silicone rag provided by WC. Every thing is included as if you got the pistol new from WC. The upgrades I ordered are:

- Use old Wilson Combat eagle and Edwardian font on both sides of slide
- Stainless Steel upgrade, matte bead blast with polished sides of slide
- Omit front cocking serrations on slide
- Flute chamber
- Countersunk slide stop
- Bullet Proof thumb safety upgrade ambidextrous, narrow, stainless
- Customer specified trigger pull weight 3.5lb
- Grips change to Aggressive Black Starburst with Sterling Silver grip medallions
- The barrel is flush cut with the reverse crown. I believe that is WC's new normal
- Wilson Combat / Ameriglo sight set, 840 rear, 839 front-green tritium with orange outline

I am selling for $3,150.00 shipped. I will take a certified bank check, USPS money order, and or personal check however the payment must clear before I ship. I can also do PayPal as long as i don't incur any charges. PM me with any questions.CQB Elite blue plastic copy.jpgCQB Elite left side copy.jpgCQB Elite right side copy.jpgCQB Elite back of slide.jpgCQB Elite front copy.jpgCQB Elite magwee copy.jpgCQB Elite test target copy.jpgCQB Elite stuff copy.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts