New Toy

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
Been wanting one of these for a long time, finally picked up one used for a good price. Installed some Wilson springs, and I am liking how it feels.

pre_1315618783__gp100.jpg

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I had a GP100 for about a year. It's a fantastic gun. I wish I had it still, so I could try an ICORE match.

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
you put the magazine in your other gun... and not I haven't got to shoot it, been stuck working in hospital all this week and this weekend

dennishoddy

I like my revo's, but not for competition. They would laugh at me if I brought out the S&W 65-5 in .45 colt. Barrel is a little long for this type of shooting.

ocphy

Well-Known Fanatic
I think this is going to be my new truck gun. I am really liking the improvements the Wilson springs and a little polishing have made.

kimberst245

Well-Known Fanatic
I hope you enjoy it. I have had two GP-100 fix sighted 3" barrelled Rugers in the past and really liked both. Built like tanks and heavy as hell, but you could definitely tell they were solid, reliable guns. Unfortunatley times get hard, yada yada, adn they both have long since gone. Anyway, have fun with your new toy.

Latest posts