New schedule for Bullseye winter matches at Heartland Outdoors

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
Here is the new schedule they came up with,

There will be a Club Matches the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Tuesdays of each month and the New Bullseye Training will be moved to the first Tuesday of each month 6:00 PM Nov. through February.

Thats right we are having a club match once a week at Heartland in Edmond with new shooter training on the first tuesday of the month. You do not have to attend a new shooter class in order to shoot a match so come on out. This should give everyone a chance to come out and shoot with us.

See you there

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I'm gonna try to come shoot next Tuesday. Should bring my 1911 or 22lr pistol? How much ammo will I need?

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse everyone was shooting 22s last night. You can bring both if you want. You will need at least 90 rounds to shoot a 900 match plus extra if you have to shoot any albi strings. We were done by 8 last night. Hope to see there next week. Let me know if you need any more info. Oh cost is $20 but that will cover you for three weeks since we are shooting a 2700 match over three weeks.

Dieseltech09

Well-Known Fanatic
This tuesday being the first tuesday of the month will be new shooter training followed by a 900 bullseye match. The topic for this months training I belive is Sight Alignment. We will start at 6pm. We will be in the meeting room at Heartland for all those interested. We seem to have a lot of interset but not many people showing up for the matches. I know Bullseye may seem slow and not as exciting as some of the other shooting events but trust me its still alot of fun and very challenging.

PDN

Well-Known Fanatic
Are these bulls eye matches still going on?

Thanks,

Paul

X-ringer

Active Fanatic
Are these bulls eye matches still going on?

Thanks,

Paul
No they were just for the winter months We all go outdoors for the warmer months.

We are in the process of getting a Bullseye League (that is a 300 point Bullseye Match shot sometime during the week after most people get off work) going but I think that will be held at the Oklahoma City Gun Club.
Here is their web site http://www.okcgunclub.org/bullseye/ all of the Bullseye matches around are under the "Match Dates" and when we get the League going it will be announced there.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
We are in the process of getting a Bullseye League (that is a 300 point Bullseye Match shot sometime during the week after most people get off work) going but I think that will be held at the Oklahoma City Gun Club.
Here is their web site http://www.okcgunclub.org/bullseye/ all of the Bullseye matches around are under the "Match Dates" and when we get the League going it will be announced there.

Therein lies the beauty of a forum. The forum members can setup notifications so that when a new match is posted it will tell the member via email. The member doesn't have to check the website every few days in order to keep up to date.