New Polymer Pistol

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
Just saw this in the IDPA articles this month and this only 2nd time I've ever started one of these so hope this isn't to excruciating.

Buffalo Cartridge is now importing a new 9mm polymer striker fired pistol to the US, BCG9 Elite, 4" barrel 16 round mags. This pistol made in Turkey. I've got no problems with new things being introduced to US market, no problem with new pistols, more the merrier, no problem at all, I watched the video by Guns.Com and I guess this what prompted me to post.

It's made out of supposedly stronger steel which is one of the selling points, I don't remember seeing where all the polymer pistols we're getting worn out but maybe I missed that bit of information, not sure, they have Trijicon I think making night sights for it and listening to video one of best triggers on the market, 5 lbs and after extensive shooting drops to 4 1/2 lbs, Walther and Canik maybe should watch out. I also find it a little humorous watching these guys trying it out on the range all hunched over with such a serious scowl on their faces like look at me, how cool I look with great form!

Two years ago probably wouldn't have thought anything about this and I sure don't blame them for pumping up their new product, it looks a little like a Springfield XD with fatter grip. Maybe I'm just tired of things being oversold or maybe I'm bored here at work waiting on my base crew to get all the stone in on this parking lot and shaped up so I can set finish elevations for them, just not sure. And for all I know this very well could be best polymer 9mm ever! Glock may just pack up and go back to Austria.

Anyway hope this isn't to big waste of your time if you read it, I'll go back and add a screenshot or something, or get my granddaughter to show me how to add a link to the article.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Lots and lots of choices these days with more being added all the time. There does seem to be some really nice pistols outside there.

mm1911

Well-Known Fanatic
Yes there are, here's a screenshot of the video, granddaughter already in bed when I got home tonight so this best I can do, technical support asleep

Attachments

• 3BED7AA1-62AF-4437-99B8-513691648EEC.png
    3BED7AA1-62AF-4437-99B8-513691648EEC.png
    5 MB · Views: 3

Latest posts