New Member.

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Thanks for letting me join this group. There is no one I'd rather hang out with than a group of 1911 fanatics.
I hadn't been a member long,but I can tell you there is a lot of good info. In this group.

Musicmaker

New Fanatic
Thank You for letting me join your group
I have loved 1911 pistols since I shot my first one in 1965. (10 years old) It was my father's
Remington Rand that he brought back from serving in the US Army 814 Tank Destroyer BN, 7th Armored Division from 1942 to 1945. Long story how he was able to keep his issued sidearm when he came back to the states. Anyway it's my most treasured firearm and it sits on my desk in an honored location. I have many 1911 pistols and my favorite is a Baer Custom Monolith in 45 ACP. It's been with me in Colorado and Wyoming while fly fishing and elk hunting in Montana and Wyoming. It's the pistol I have in my Avatar.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from Western NC. Merry Christmas we hit 69 today LOL.

wp3852793-vintage-christmas-wallpapers.jpg

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Thank You for letting me join your group
I have loved 1911 pistols since I shot my first one in 1965. (10 years old) It was my father's
Remington Rand that he brought back from serving in the US Army 814 Tank Destroyer BN, 7th Armored Division from 1942 to 1945. Long story how he was able to keep his issued sidearm when he came back to the states. Anyway it's my most treasured firearm and it sits on my desk in an honored location. I have many 1911 pistols and my favorite is a Baer Custom Monolith in 45 ACP. It's been with me in Colorado and Wyoming while fly fishing and elk hunting in Montana and Wyoming. It's the pistol I have in my Avatar.
Welcome from Eastern NC. Glad to have you. Enjoy the conversation. That's a nice looking 1911 in that avatar photo.

Latest posts