NEW MEMBER UPDATE

bikerbob

New Fanatic
I'm 77 years old. Live in the panhandle of Texas. I've been reading the forum for a while, and decided to join. Should have sooner. I like 1911's and revolvers and not much into rifles and shotguns. I have been riding motorcycles since I was 14. Started with motor scooters at that age. Looking forward to the forum. Thanks for the postings you folks do to increase our knowledge of these great guns.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from the Mountains of NC :D I made my living working on Bikes of every flavor for many years.
I have a need for British Bikes like Nortons, BSA, & the BMWs from Germany.

We have a great bunch here who love the 1911s & clones in many flavors.
I'm stuck with 9 Colts & in one flavor 45ACP ;) of course.

thumb_7223_Lees_FerryAZplacerminer800.jpg

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I hate traffic as well, too many idiots out there.

Welcome Bob, I've owned many big twins, a flattie, even a limited quantity of vertical twin jap bikes. Enjoy the conversations

Rooster

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm 77 years old. Live in the panhandle of Texas. I've been reading the forum for a while, and decided to join. Should have sooner. I like 1911's and revolvers and not much into rifles and shotguns. I have been riding motorcycles since I was 14. Started with motor scooters at that age. Looking forward to the forum. Thanks for the postings you folks do to increase our knowledge of these great guns.
Great to have you here Bikerbob. We got a good population of bikers and retired bikers like myself that dreams of those days .

Im jealous of anyone who lives in Texas . They still believe in freedom there .

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.