New member, soon to be new owner in NC

Dezmodromic

New Fanatic
Hey all,

Found this after asking to join the group on Facebook. Been a fan of the 1911 for a long time (since I bought my XD back in '04-'05) and with my bonus check tomorrow, going to finally pick up the one i've been lusting after for a few years now..a RIA Tac Standard 45 (the one with the full length rail)

Looking forward to learning the platform and shooting it. (decently versed in Glock and the AR platform, now time to expand my horizons)

Thanks!

Gray

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Welcome from northern Indiana enjoy the conversation

pistolgrips

Well-Known Fanatic
Howdy, y'all-from Central Texas where we pack 'em on our sides so all can see...
Still stereotypical in some eyes, believe it or not.
Enjoy your Rock Island Armory 1911. I think you'll find it is a remarkably reliable firearm and as accurate as you are. I've owned a few myself and currently own an RIA Commander chambered in10 mm. It is incredibly accurate-as accurate as my Colt Commander Elite and Wiley Clapp CCO.
if you haven't figured it out by now, this 1911 thing is contagious. I currently own nine and trying to limit myself.
Enjoy the forum and don't be afraid to ask questions or just lurk. I'm pretty much a lurker but will post every now and then. It's here for all of us to enjoy.

gunnutvet52

Fanatic
Hey all,

Found this after asking to join the group on Facebook. Been a fan of the 1911 for a long time (since I bought my XD back in '04-'05) and with my bonus check tomorrow, going to finally pick up the one i've been lusting after for a few years now..a RIA Tac Standard 45 (the one with the full length rail)

Looking forward to learning the platform and shooting it. (decently versed in Glock and the AR platform, now time to expand my horizons)

Thanks!

Gray
Welcome from Upstate SC

Latest posts