New guy

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Evening everyone!, huge 1911 lover been reading this forum, an have come to be impressed with everyone on here so I decided to join, you all sound like your one hell of a group looking forward to all the topics.
Welcome from eastern NC. You're in good American company. We are a lively group discussing everything while sharing a deep appreciation for the outstanding and timeless design of John Moses Browning's 1911 pistol. I have a great appreciation of all the guys here. There's a lot of knowledge sharing and we try to help each other if we possibly can. You'll fit right in!

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to Fanatics. We love firearms, most all of them but of course, the venerable 1911 tops the list.
Glad to have you with us, Cowboy71

PanHandlerFL

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome to the group!!! I agree on the 1911 as the reigning carry gun of choice for most folks on this site...but I believe that is only because the MK19 Automatic Grenade Launcher is soooo hard to EDC and NOT made by John M. Browning.

Cowboy71

New Fanatic
Thank you for all the awesome comments! I agree, 1911 all the way I've been carrying a 5 inch government for 3 years an love it don't care much for the Tupperware guns.