New guy from New Mexico

ThemanJC

Active Fanatic
Hello all. I am new to the 1911 world and have a ton to learn. As such, I stumbled on this forum while doing research.

I am a revolver guy, and a Glock/Sig guy. Then I bought a Springfield Ronin (.45). Then I bought a Dan Wesson PM-C (.45). Now I am a little addicted. And I am not sure where to go next.

In any case, I listen more than I talk, so my posts may not grow fast. But I am glad to be here.

Doc-8404

Fanatic
Greetings from Eastern North Carolina! Themanjc, seems a conundrum is afoot.

I bought a Springfield Ronin (.45). Then I bought a Dan Wesson PM-C (.45). Now I am a little addicted. And I am not sure where to go next.

Where to go next? Count your pennies. Shallow pockets are always inherent in a Addict...

Be welcome, have fun, post often, post pics, and report immediately to quarantine for further evaluation. Don't mind the crowd...
texas_rangers.jpg
Doc

ThemanJC

Active Fanatic
Greetings from Eastern North Carolina! Themanjc, seems a conundrum is afoot.

I bought a Springfield Ronin (.45). Then I bought a Dan Wesson PM-C (.45). Now I am a little addicted. And I am not sure where to go next.

Where to go next? Count your pennies. Shallow pockets are always inherent in a Addict...

Be welcome, have fun, post often, post pics, and report immediately to quarantine for further evaluation. Don't mind the crowd...
View attachment 31184
Doc
That is good. Thanks!

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Hello all. I am new to the 1911 world and have a ton to learn. As such, I stumbled on this forum while doing research.

I am a revolver guy, and a Glock/Sig guy. Then I bought a Springfield Ronin (.45). Then I bought a Dan Wesson PM-C (.45). Now I am a little addicted. And I am not sure where to go next.

In any case, I listen more than I talk, so my posts may not grow fast. But I am glad to be here.
Welcome from Northern Indiana, enjoy the conversation.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Welcome from Eastern NC. It's great to have you. There are very knowledgeable members here who can answer any questions you may have. I have learned a lot here and the group is great.

Enjoy the addiction and get used to being broke!

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic

Hello and Welcome from West Michigan. Great to have you here. You have a nice start to your 1911 collection. Just put them in a dark place and they multiply like crazy!

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
A great link to our favorite Pistol. https://www.oldcolt.com/collections/pre-war-autos :)

party GIF

Last edited:

Latest posts