New Guy Again:

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I was on here before, but have no clue to info. I lost my laptop and all my info went with it. I am proud to be back! I'm 55 soon to be 56 next month. I live in NE Arkansas in the middle of the hill's, love the woods.
Welcome from northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.

Shankle36

New Fanatic
Thanks for all the welcome back!
I have a question about shoulder holsters. Can anyone tell me who makes a Vertical Double Shoulder Holster for the 1911's and H&K USP45's?
I use to see them all the time in the Sportsman Guide Catalog, but haven't seen one in a very long time. I carry two of the HK ups 45's and two double mag pouches. I have lost a lot of weight in the last two years and need to get them off my hips, no padding anymore just skin and bones! (I can see it already someone is going to ask why two of everything?)
I'm use to the lifestyle still that says "if you have one you have none, if you have two you have one!" Plus when riding one of my Harley's, one is loaded with personal protection ammo and the other is loaded with FMJ's for auto's. FMJ's work better on windshields and doors, because there's always some idiot trying to run you off the road!!

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Yep, welcome again. Most custom leather makers can help you out.

Charlie41, dayum, them 'lou womem are fine. In any decade!!!!!

taz4712

Well-Known Fanatic
Hey Bud: I have an Armadillo Holster that is made specifically for my 1911. They have a good selection. The craftmanship is first rate and the price is reasonable. Type in Armadillo Holsters and you can find their web site. Mine is a vertical with twin mag holsters. You are right seems everybody wants horizonal now. Hope that helps.

Latest posts